You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro 3 Gauge In-Line Console
Product OverviewThis three-gauge console includes a traditional compact plastic case pressure gauge a compact oil-filled analog depth gauge with linear Bourdon tube design and compass. The Scuba Pro 3 Gauge Console is a lightweight and compact console with a durable impact resistant boot that accommodates the pressure, depth gauges and compass. The Scuba Pro 3 Gauge Console is great as a primary or back-up instrument for recreational or more experienced divers. This compact all-in-one console has recessed instrument compartments to protect the instruments face. The boot is equipped with multiple lanyard attachment points to keep the instruments close-at-hand and not damaging the marine environment. Console comes with an owner's manual.
The oil filled depth gauge has a readout from 0' to 200' of depth with bright red indicator marks at 10' to 20' to indicate decompression and safety stop requirements if required. The gauge face has a red background from 130' to 200' to indicate depths beyond normal sport diving limits. The gauge is equipped with a maximum depth indicator (MDI). The MDI needle will mark your deepest depth reached on a dive. This feature is helpful when logging dive information providing key data for repetitive dives. The depth gauge has a luminous dial for easy reading in night or low light conditions and comes standard with a built-in thermometer providing temperature readings from 20½F to 120½F.
The submersible pressure gauge (SPG) has a readout from 0 to 6,000 in 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000 and 6,000 psi numerical increments. A red reserve air zone displays at 0 to 1,000 psi and safety in low air situations. Like the depth gauge the SPG has a luminous dial for easy reading. The pressure gauge comes with a 7/16" treaded 34.5" (87.5cm) high pressure hose.
The UWATEC FS-1.5 Compass provides a unique tilt angle of up to 26½, making it easier-to-read and operate in most any position. The compass is compact, extremely durable, and most importantly, it provides precise underwater navigation. Mounted in a pressure-resistant oil-filled scratch resistant polycarbonate housing, this compass is easy to read and easy to use. The compass has a highly luminous dial for easy reference in low light conditions. The ratchet bezel can be rotated easily even with thick neoprene gloves. The compass bezel has compass headings in 30½ numbered or directional increments and indicator marks for every 10½. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. Compass is designed for use in the northern hemisphere.
- Lightweight & Compact Console
- Durable Impact Resistant Boot
- Primary or Back-Up Instrument for Recreational or More-Experienced Divers
- Compact All-In-One Console
- Recessed Instrument Compartments, Protect Instruments Face
- Luminous Dials for Easy-Reading in Night or Low Light Conditions
- Multiple Lanyard Attachment Points
- Gauge Cases: Non-Corrosive Plastic
- Depth Gauge:
- Oil Filled Depth Gauge
- Linear Bourdon Tube Design
- Readout from 0' to 200'
- Bright Red Indicator Marks at 10' to 20' for Decompression & Safety Stop Requirements
- Red Background 130' to 200' Indicates Depth Beyond Sport Limits
- Maximum Depth Indicator (MDI)
- MDI: Helps Planning & Logging Repetitive Dives
- Built-In Thermometer: Temperature Readings from 20½:F to 120½:F
- Pressure Gauge:
- Readout from 0 to 6,000 psi
- Numerical Increments: 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000 & 6,000 psi
- Red Reserve Air Zone Display: 0 to 1,000 psi
- 7/16 Threaded 34.5 (87.5cm) High Pressure Hose
- Compass: UWATEC FS-1.5
- Scratch Resistant and Durable Polycarbonate Case
- Ratchet Rotating Bezel
Compass Headings 30½: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10½:
- Tilt Angle of Up to 26½:
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass-Course
- Lubber Line
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure Readout||0-6000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Hose Length||34.5 (87.5cm)|
|Depth Gauge Materials||Case: Plastic|
|Depth Readout||0' to 200'|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Type||Linear Bourdon Tube Design|
|Thermometer||Temperature Readings from 20½:F to 120½:F|
|Compass Materials||Case: Polycarbonate|
|Liquid Filled||Yes, Oil|
|Tilt||Up to 26½:|
|Rotating Bezel||30½: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10½:
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|