You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oceanic Max-Depth Three Gauge Navcon SWIV Console, Metric
Product OverviewOceanic's Max-Depth SWIV Metric Three Gauge Navcon Console has a submersible pressure gauge, depth gauge and a compass in a durable impact resistant boot with a high-pressure hose. The pressure gauge has 0 to 400 bars readout with a safety reserve 0 to 50 bars color-coded in red allowing the diver to know that they are low on air. The pressure gauge also has a yellow color-coded caution zone from 50 to 100 bars for deeper dive reserve requirements and a green color-code zone from 100 to 400 bars. The impact-resistant boot has multiple eyelets for attachment of a clip or lanyard to keep the gauge close at hand and from dragging over the environment. The pressure gauge has a shock resistant bourdon tube mechanism and is equipped with a double Kevlar braided high pressure hose with triple chrome plated marine brass fittings and a 7/8" threaded end. Hose has a 360° swivel for easy use. The pressure gauge is also equipped with a temperature gauge. Both the pressure and temperature gauge needles tips are colored bright red for easy reading.
The depth gauge is equipped with maximum depth Indicator needle which will mark your deepest depth reached on a dive. This feature is helpful when logging dive information providing key information for repetitive dives. Depth gauge is color-coded for easy and safe reading at a glance. Depth gauge has a 0 to 60-meter readout with safety red color-coded indicators at 0 and 3 meters for safety stops and for depths beyond the sport diving limits from 30 to 60-meters the background is color-coded in red. To further increase safe diving practices, the background of the depths from 0 to 18-meters is color-coded in green with a yellow caution zone from 18 to 30-meters.
The air-filled diaphragm design of the Oceanic Max-Depth Gauge allows an expanded shallow scale for better readability at sport diving depths. Both the pressure and depth gauges have Oceanic's OceanGlo luminous displays that absorbs light seven times faster and longer than other glow-in-the-dark materials, to enhance the readability of the max-depth gauge's.
Many divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to an overall dive gauge console system. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The design team at Oceanic may have designed the best liquid filled compass available today with a list of features as functional and convenient as every instrument that bears the Oceanic name.
The SWIV is a dual-purpose compass. The convenient side-scan window allows quick reference of large, easy-to-read bearing indicators on a luminescent display for gun-sight accuracy. Or, for divers who prefer relative navigation, the ratchet bezel can be rotated easily even with thick neoprene gloves.
The OceanGlo luminous dial of the SWIV is designed with a half black / half luminous graphic to make quick work of compass direction, especially in dim light. The dial rests on a precision jeweled bearing and incorporates extremely strong magnets for super quick response and accuracy. While the SWIV module itself is very compact, the housing has a large vertical interior allowing viewing angles that would stop other compasses in their tracks. The compass bezel has compass headings in 30° numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course, and a lubber line across the compass face. The SWIV Three Gauge Console comes with an owner's manual.
- Complete Analog Instrument Console
- Durable Impact Resistant Boot
- Multiple Attachment Point for Clips & Lanyards
- Oceanic's OceanGlo Luminescent Gauge Faces
- OceanGlo Luminescent: Absorbs Light and Glows Approximately 7X Faster and Longer
- Pressure Gauge:
- Readout: 0 to 400 bars
- Color Coded in Red Safety Reserve 0 to 50 bars for Low Air Warning
- Yellow Color Coded Caution Zone from 50 to 100 bars for Deeper Dive Reserve
- Green Color Code Zone from 100 to 400 bars
- Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- Double Kevlar Braided High Pressure Hose
- Triple Chrome Plated Marine Brass Fittings
- 7/16 Threaded End and 360°: Swivel End
- Temperature Gauge
- Pressure & Temperature Gauge Needles Tips Red for Easy Reading
- Depth Gauge:
- Readout: 0 to 60 meters
- Safety Red Color Coded Indicators at 0 and 3 meters for Safety Stops
- Color Coded Red Background from 30 to 60 meters
- Color Coded Green Background 0 to 18 meters
- Color Coded Yellow Background 18 to 30 meters
- Read At-a-Glance Color Coded Depth Gauge
- Maximum Depth Indicator Needle (MDIN)
- MDIN: Great Feature for Repetitive Dives
- Air-Filled Diaphragm Design
- Expanded Shallow Scale for Better Readability
- Reliable Underwater Navigation
- Large, Easy-to-Read Bearing Indicators
- Great in Limited Visibility
- Liquid Filled Compass
- Top and Side Reading Capabilities
- Side Reading for Gun-Sight Accuracy
- High Visibility Lubber Line
- Large Ratcheting Bezel with Direction and Reciprocal Index Points
- Precision Jeweled Bearing
- Strong Magnets for Quick Response and Accuracy
- Compass Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure Gauge Materials||----|
|Pressure Readout||0 to 400 bars|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Depth Readout||o to 60 meters|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|