You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Mission 3 Gauge Console, Metric
Product OverviewThis analog console is completed with a compact dedicated compass. The optimally angled shock resistant case allows for easy reading and there is the option to later change the analog depth gauge to the Puck computer capsule. Mares, has always paid special attention and devotee's its self to ergonomic design. The material used in manufacturing Mares instruments boots, are highly shock resistant elastomer to protect the gauges accuracy, and affords a secure grip in every situation with any type of glove. The compact pressure gauge with its durable brass case and techno polymer lens has a luminesce dial for easy reading in day or night diving situations. Face of pressure gauge is color coded for safe air reserve in a glance.
Pressure gauge has 0 to 360 bars readout with a safety reserve 50 bars color coded in red to allow the diver to know that they are low on air. The 200 bars to full scale are color coded in blue. The pressure gauges 7/16" UNF neoprene jacket double braided high-pressure hose has a 360½ swivel and is 90cm (36") long.
This very accurate oil filled depth gauge reads depth from 0 to 60m and comes equipped with a maximum depth indicator needle (MDIN). The MDIN is pushed by the gauge depth needle until the diver meets their maximum depth. The MDNI will remain at the maximum depth reached for the duration of the dive to indicate the diver's deepest depth reached during the dive. This feature allows the diver to not record that depth while diving, yet will be available upon surfacing for later calculations for repetitive dives. Depth Gauge is color coded for easy and safe reading at a glance. Depth Gauge has a 0 to 60m readout with a safety red color-coded section from 0 to 10m. The 30m to full scale are color coded in blue.
The compass is oil filled for a quick and responsive movement. Dual magnets give faster response and with a maximum working tilt angle of 20½ ensures accurate compass headings. A ratchet bezel with compass headings in 10½ indicator marks and 30½ numerical readings. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course, and a double lined lubber line across the compass face. A side window with compass degrees allows gun-sight accurate use when precise headings are required. Compass card is luminescent for low light conditions. The impact-resistant boot has multiple eyelets for attachment of clips or lanyards to keep the gauge close at hand and from dragging over the environment. All current in line Mares Instruments are compatible up to 40% Oxygen (EAN 40) right out of the box.
- Completer Pressure, Depth & Navigation Instrument Console
- Nitrox Ready to 40% Oxygen Out-of-the-Box
- Luminescent Faces for Easy Reading in Low Light or Night Diving Conditions
- Impact-Resistant Elastomer Boot
- Multiple Eyelets for Attachment of Clips or Lanyards
- 360½: Swivel & 90cm (36) HP Hose
- Hose: 7/16 UNF Neoprene Jacket Double Braided
- Pressure Gauge:
- Compact Lightweight Ergonomic Design
- Durable Brass Case w/Techno Polymer Lens
- Color Coded for Safe Air Reserve
- Readout: 0 to 360 bars
- 0 to 50 bar Color Coded in Red
- 200 bars to Full-Scale Color-Coded Blue
- Depth Gauges:
- 0 to 60m Read Out
- Max-Depth Indicator Needle (MDIN)
Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
Follows Depth Needle to Deepest Point Reached on Dive
Marks Maximum Depth Reached
- High Accuracy and Reliability
- Color Coded: 0 to 10m Red Denoting Range of Safety/Deco Stops
- Oil Filled
- Top & Side Reading
- Designed for Excellent Navigation
- Maximum Tilt 20½:
- Dual Magnets
- 360½: Ratchet Bezel
- Headings in Numerical 30½: Increments & 10½: Indicator Increments
- Twin Heading Indicators
- Double Line Lubber Line
- Luminescent Dial
- Shock Resistant Elastomer Boot
- Gun-Sight Accurate Navigation
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Case: Brass
Lens: Techno Polymer
|Pressure Readout||0 to 360 Bars|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Attachment Point||Yes, Multiple|
|Hose Length||90cm (36)|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|Depth Gauge Materials||Plastic|
|Depth Readout||0 to 60m|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Liquid Filled||Yes, Oil|
|Rotating Bezel||360½: Ratchet
Headings in 30½: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10½:
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|