You have no items in your shopping cart.
Salvimar Voodoo Open Rail Spear Gun
Product OverviewThe Salvimar Voodoo Open Rail Spear Gun has an aircraft aluminum barrel, with integrated shaft guide for extreme accuracy when hunting that trophy fish. The barrel is made by a special aeronautical aluminum alloy of high mechanical performance. The spear guns trigger run can be micro mechanically adjusted by the proper screw (Sensitive). The muzzle allows the use of screw in bands for simple single band loading and gun is equipped with a removable butt pad.
The Spear Gun comes standard with a mount to add a reel for shooting larger fish. The Voodoo Open Rail Spear Gun has a very ergonomic profile for easy handling in the water and the sternum support aids in easy loading of the gun. Gun comes with a Salvimar Tahitian Shaft with a superior strength. Shaft is a hydrodynamic traditional two notched 6.5mm (0.26") diameter shaft design. The shaft is made from heat treated INOX stainless steel 17-4ph, has a single floppy barb pointed tip. Gun is available in multiple lengths depending on your hunting needs. Gun comes in a 60 cm, 75 cm, 85 cm, 95 cm and 105 cm (23.6", 29.5", 33.47", 37.4" and 41.3") lengths.
- Integrated Shaft Guide for Extreme Accuracy
- Trigger Run: Micro Mechanically Adjusted by Proper Screw (Sensitive)
- Muzzle Allows Use of Screw-In Bands for Simple Single Band Loading
- Standard w/Mount to Add a Reel for Shooting Larger Fish
- Ergonomic Profile for Easy Handling-In-Water
- Sternum Support Aids in Easy Loading of Gun
Barrel: Special Aeronautical Aluminum
High Mechanical Performance
- Salvimar Tahitian Shaft
- Shaft: Superior Strength
- Shaft Diameter: 6.5mm (0.26)
- INOX Stainless Steel 17-4ph Shaft
- Single Floppy Barb Pointed Tip
- Available in Multiple Lengths for All Hunting Needs
- Gun Lengths:
Metric: 60 cm, 75 cm, 85 cm, 95 cm and 105 cm
Imperial: 23.6, 29.5, 33.47, 37.4 and 41.3
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Total Length||Metric: 60 cm, 75 cm, 85 cm, 95 cm and 105 cm, Imperial: 23.6, 29.5, 33.47, 37.4 and 41.3|
|Shaft Diameter||6.5mm (0.26)|
|Number of Slings||Single Screw-In Rubber Band|
|Spear Point||Tahitian Single Floppy Barb Pointed Tip|
|Materials||Barrel: Aeronautical Aluminum Alloy, Shaft: INOX Stainless Steel 17-4ph, Band: Rubber|