You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewWhether you're just starting out on your diving journey or looking to explore new underwater adventures, Suunto Zoop Novo has everything you need. With your easy-to-understand key dive data available at a glance on the big, super-bright backlit display, all you need to do is suit up, dive down, and enjoy the view. This simple to use dive computer includes full decompression capabilities, five dive modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free and Off) and straight-forward, menu-based Suunto user interface. The Zoop Novo dive computer from Suunto is mounted in a console with a submersible pressure gauge that will not only enhance your time under water; it will also help you be a safer diver without breaking the bank. Its ability to operate in air, nitrox, gauge and free dive modes, safety features (decompression stop data, audible alarms, and easy-to-read display), and simple menus mean the Zoop Novo will provide critical dive data when it is needed quickly and accurately. It employs the reduced gradient bubble model (RGBM), which is an algorithm developed to calculate decompression stops; this algorithm is a model used to determine how much gas is accumulated during a dive and how much time is required at your safety stop(s) to safely surface.
Suunto's Zoop Novo is PC-compatible, so you can easily store your dive data (up to 140-hours) and logs on a PC. It is activated by water, so you don't have to worry about forgetting to start your computer and losing a single dive's valuable data. Because this computer is wrist mounted, there's never a need to search for your gauge console when you want to check on your depth, maximum bottom time, dive time, and no deco time. All that information is available at a moment's notice, right on your wrist. In addition, the Zoop Novo's has a new back lite display which makes seeing your dive data easy during night and day dives.
The ZOOP Novo provides a depth display to 260' (80m), its clock can be set with a 12 or 24-hour format, provides temperature reading above and below the surface to 1.5-degrees F (1-degrees C) accuracy and is altitude adjustable up to 10,000' (3,000m). The computer can be programed for Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 50% oxygen and displays oxygen partial pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars). The Zoop Novo is powered by a user replaceable 3-volt CR2450 lithium-ion battery. The Zoop Novo can be set for imperial (feet) or metric (meter) measurements. The Zoop Novo has an enlarged segment matrix screen, excellent contrast and information with bigger and clearer digits for depth, no-decompression etc., and a new 4 button interface for easier more intuitive diver use. Computer comes with a quick guide.
The pressure gauge is also color coded for ease-of-reading and gives pressure readings from 0 to 5000 psi. The color coding is red screened from 0 to 700 psi for reserve air and green screened 1,400 to 5,000 psi. Numerical pressure increments are 500, 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 and 5,000 psi and 200 psi increment indicators. Pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high pressure Miflex Carbon HD hose. The hose has electro-less nickel-plated fittings and Viton O-ring. Miflex Carbon HD high pressure gauge hoses are manufactured in accordance to EN250 standard. Both instruments have luminous dials for ease-of-reading in low light conditions. Gauge boot is made from a durable impact resistant plastic and has multiple-eyelets for attachment of lanyard or clips.
Writing in a log book is time consuming and if you don't have good handwriting illegible. Log books are small and difficult to fill in the blanks. TheOptional Suunto USB Download Kit (see SKU: SQTPCUSBD) is for uploading logbook dives to a PC/MAC to optionally store and organize the data, compute statistics, simulate dives and personalize the logbook file. Rather than filling out the logbook, just print out your log sheets to prove your diving experience. The USB cable enables you to connect your dive computer toSuunto DM5, available for PC and Mac.
- Computer and Pressure Gauge Combo
- Durable Impact Resistant Boot
- Multiple Attachment Points for Clips or Lanyards
- Quick Guide
- Suunto Zoop Novo Computer:
- Algorithm: Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Operating Modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free & Off
- Programmable for 21% to 50% Oxygen Mixtures
- Displays Oxygen Partial Pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars)
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 10,000' (3,000m)
- Maximum Operating Depth: 260' (80m)
- 12 or 24-Hour Clock Format
- Temperature Gauge to 1.5-Degrees F (1-Degrees C) Accuracy
- Imperial/Metric Programmable
- Decompression Stop Data
- Audible Alarms
- 140-Hour Profile and Logbook Memory
- User-Replaceable 3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
Although Suunto Computers have User Replaceable Batteries, Suunto Recommends that Battery Replacement be done by an Authorized Suunto Dealer.
Flooding of Computer due to Improper Battery Installation by Consumer is Not Covered by the Suunto Warranty.
- Back Lite Display, Easy to Read in Low Light & Night Conditions
- Enlarged Segment Matrix Screen
- Excellent Contrast & Information w/Bigger/Clearer Digits
- 4 Button Interface
- Easier More Intuitive Diver Use
- Quick Guide
- Optional Suunto USB Download Kit:
Print Out Legible Dive Sheets
PC/MAC Based Program
Cable Enables Connection of Dive Computer to Suunto DM5
- Pressure Gauge:
- Extremely Compact Design
- Readout: 0 to 5000 psi
- Color Coded Gauge Face:
Ease At-a-Glance Reading
Red Screen from 0 to 700 psi
Green Screened from 1,400 to 5,000 psi
- Numerical Pressure Increments are 500, 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 & 5,000 psi
- 200 psi Increment Indicators
7/16 Threaded High Pressure Miflex Carbon HD Hose
Manufactured In-Accordance to EN250 Standard
Electro-Less Nickel-Plated Fittings & Viton O-Ring
- Suitable for 4,000 psi Cylinders
- Bright Phosphorescent Dial for Low Light, Night Diving Demanding Conditions
- Excellent Reliability & Accuracy
- Safety-Pin-Type Burdon Tube & Gear Mechanism
- Durable Impact Resistant Boot
- Multiple Attachment Points for Clips or Lanyards
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)|
|Maximum Operating Depth||260' (80m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Yes, Up to 10,000' (3,000m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free & Off|
|Memory Capacity||140 Hour Profile Logbook|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Movement||Safety-Pin-Type Burdon Tube & Gear Mechanism|
|Readout||0 to 5,000 psi|
|Attachment Point||Yes, Multiple|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
bought this as a replacement console for my ancient uwatec computer that had a non-user serviceable battery. the zoop novo is the upgraded version of the suunto zoop computer and has some added features like a stopwatch and a backlight. the high pressure miflex hose is super flexible and thinner than your standard hose - while this may be a plus for some, i found it did not stay well in my standard hose clip and i had to wrap the hose in tape in order to add my hose mounted compass*. the console housing is made of a hard plastic that looks like it could handle a test from a few feet (though i dont recommend it). the pressure gauge display seems small on the surface but is clearly readable at depth (hooray for the 25% bigger rule!). the spg glows bright in the dark making it easily readable without having to fumble with a light. the computer itself has a readable display although depending on your eyesight you may opt for a computer with larger text. audible alerts are enabled by default and the computer can be configured for 3 different levels of dive styles (least conservative 0 is the default with 1 being mid level and 2 being the most conservative). the computer can be removed from the housing and placed in a wrist mount for free diving or a super geeked out watch ;-) . a port on the back allows for the connection of a cable so you can download your dives into the free suunto dm5 software or the better subsurface software (but hey, thats another review). the computer also has a bookmark feature that stores the depth, time of day, and temperature which is great for noting thermoclines. the computer supports air, nitrox, and free diving as well as a gauge only mode. the suunto rgbm algorithm which takes into account multiple day dives, and short interval times as well as deeper sequential dives also predicts both dissolved and free gas bubbles in tissue which is a huge improvements over other algorithms. i highly recommend reading the manual before purchasing any dive computer in order to understand the feature set, algorithm type, and to determine if the features are the ones you seek in a dive computer. i like it but your tastes and needs may be different than mine. the negatives: the buttons are small and need a firm press to work. in colder water this could be a little painful so try before you buy. the plastic screen protector makes the buttons difficult to access with thicker gloves. also the registration process for the warranty is horrible to say the least. support is good though, so they can walk you through the process. finally, the data cable is $85 and uses a proprietary connector, boo. i know they need to recoup their costs but honestly the dm5 software isnt that great and a non proprietary connector could lower the cost of both the computer and cable - just my 2¢. would i buy this again? for the price sure (scuba.com price matched a better online price) it is a solid device that i would trust my life with. * at the time of this writing scuba.com is including the suunto compass which mounts to this console for free! thats a $105 (usd) value i wish i had gotten when i bought this ;-)