You have no items in your shopping cart.
Suunto Vyper Novo Wrist Computer and Transmitter
Product OverviewThe Vyper Novo dive computer, by Suunto, is the next generation of wireless air integration and computer technology. It allows you to monitor your tank pressure and air consumption from your wrist or your console; you choose the location. Its 3-D compass will quickly become your new best friend; its ability to give a true reading, even at a 45 Degree angle, will make keeping your heading easier than ever if you use enriched air, you can program the Vyper Novo for 3 gas mixtures in 1% increments for nitrox mixtures (21-99% oxygen).
The Vyper Novo uses the Suunto Deep Stop RGBM algorithm that offers continuous decompression reading and offers an optimal ascent time. The goal of Suunto is to keep you safe; with that in mind, they included the deep stop option as part of the Vyper Novo. The deep stop option includes additional stops between the diver's maximum depth and ceiling to allow divers to off gas safely while making an ascent. The computer has approximately 60 hour of diving logbook memory.
The Viper Novo provides audible alarms and notifications for dive time, maximum depth, tank pressure, high pO2, fast ascents, decompression ceiling violations, CNS/OUT (OLF) 80%/100% and switch gas (better gas is available). The Viper Novo has a back lite display which makes seeing your dive data easy during night and day dives. Viper Novo provides a depth display to 330' (100m), its clock can be set with a 12 or 24-hour format, provides temperature reading above and below the surface to 1.5 Degree F (1 Degree C) accuracy and is altitude adjustable up to 10,000' (3,000m). The computer can be programed for Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 99% oxygen and displays oxygen partial pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars). The Viper Novo is powered by a user replaceable 3-volt CR2450 lithium-ion battery. Note: Although Suunto computers have user replaceable batteries, Suunto recommends that battery replacement be done by an authorized Suunto dealer. The Viper Novo has an enlarged segment matrix screen, excellent contrast and information with bigger and clearer digits for depth, no-decompression etc., and a new 4 button interface for easier more intuitive diver use. The computer can be set for imperial (feet) or metric (meter) measurements. The Vyper Novo has multiple dive modes including Air, Nitrox (up to 3 mixtures), Gauge, and Free Dive. Computer comes with a quick guide, display shield, warranty leaflet, safety leaflet, and Suunto logo sticker. For USB cable (see SKU: SQTPCUSBD).
Transmitter allows your computer to display tank pressure, remaining air-time and will allow you to later analysis real-time tank pressure by storing it in your computer's memory. Transmitter is powered by a common user replaceable 3-volt CR2 lithium battery and when installed to your regulators 7/6" threaded high pressure (HP) port will provide the computer with the following unique feature.
Remaining Air-Time: The Remaining Air Time (RAT) feature calculates current depth, tank pressure, your breathing rate, ascent time, and decompression status to tell you exactly how much time you can remain underwater. When using the transmitter, the computer with display gas pressure from 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars).
- Algorithm: Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS & PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Operating Modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge & Free Dive
- Programmable for 21% to 99% Oxygen Mixtures
- Displays Oxygen Partial Pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars)
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 10,000' (3,000m)
- Maximum Depth Display: 330' (100m)
- 12 or 24-Hour Clock Format
- Temperature Gauge to 1.5 Degree F (1 Degree C) Accuracy
- Imperial/Metric Programmable
- Decompression Stop Data
- Audible Alarms
- Approx. 60 Hour Profile & Logbook
- User-Replaceable 3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
Although Suunto Computers Have User Replaceable Batteries, Suunto Recommends Battery Replacement Be-Done-By-An Authorized Suunto Dealer.
Flooding of Computer Due to Improper Battery Installation by Consumer-Is-Not Covered by Suunto Warranty.
- Back Lite Display, Easy to Read-In Low Light & Night Conditions
- 3-D Compass w/45 Degree Tilt Angle
- Air Integration
- Enlarged Segment Matrix Screen
- Excellent Contrast & Information w/Bigger/Clearer Digits
- Easier More Intuitive Diver Use
- PC Compatible
- Quick Guide
- For USB Cable (see SKU: SQTPCUSBD)
- Suunto Transmitter:
- Get Streamlined, Ditch Your High-Pressure Hose
- Easy Installation & Connection
- Threads to 1'st-Stage Regulator 7/6 HP Port
- Common 3 Volt CR2 Lithium Consumer Replaceable Batteries
- Adds Unique Functions to Computer
- Remaining Air Time (RAT):
Calculates Current Depth, Tank Pressure, Breathing Rate, Ascent Time, and Decompression Status
Tells Exact Time Diver Can Remain Underwater
Displays ATR via Numerical Bar Graph
Display ATR in Oversized Digits
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)|
|Depth Display||330' (100m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||0 to 10,000' (0 to 3,000m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox, Gauge & Free Dive|
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 60 Hour Profile & Logbook|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable 1/2AA 3V Lithium Battery|
|Pressure Display||0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|
|Attachment||7/16 Threaded HP Port|