You have no items in your shopping cart.
Suunto SK8 Retractable Compass
Product OverviewMany divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to an overall dive gauge console system. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The SK-7 has set a new standard for dive compasses. The superior SK-7 features an exceptional tilt potential of +/- 30°, which is 2-3 times larger than in conventional diving compasses. The SK-7 Compass has easy-to-read numerals on a phosphorescent compass card, and a large side-reading window for gun-sight accurate navigation.
The firm-grip rotating bezel with a ratchet at every 5° is especially designed to prevent sand-and-dirt contamination, thus allowing smooth turning in all conditions. The compass bezel has compass headings in 30° numbered increments and indicator marks for every 5°. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. The compass is liquid filled for a quick and responsive movement. Navigation was never easier with this handy retractor mount compass module. Retractor is equipped with two choices of mounting clips that easily attach to your BCD. You can attach the compass to BCD with the included plastic quick release snap clip with stainless steel split key ring. The quick disconnect fitting allowing you to remove compass from BCD after the dive for safe storage. When you need to take a compass heading simply pull the self-retracting cable to desired length and when finished it will automatically retract the cable for you. Compass comes with an owner's guide.
Please note: The compass Leisure Pro sells is calibrated for Zone 1/NH (Northern Hemisphere)
- Latest Edition of Suunto's Leading Dive Compasses:
- Delivers Even Better Underwater Performance
- Faster Stabilization & Enhanced Readability
- Instrument Can-Be-Used-Over Wider
- Area of Globe Thanks to Upgraded Magnet
- Complete w/Rubber Boot and Retractor
- Attaches to BCD
- Eliminates Wrist Mount
- Auto Retracts when Tension Released
- Mounting Connector Included: Quick-Disconnect Clip w/Key Ring
- Tilt Potential of +/- 30°:
- Tilt is 2 to 3 Times Better than Conventional Compasses
- Phosphorescent Compass Card for Easy-Reading In-Low-Light Conditions
- Large Side-Reading Window
- Gun-Sight Accurate Navigation
- Northern Hemisphere Zone 1/NH Compass
- Designed for Excellent Navigation
- 360°: Ratchet Bezel
- Compass Headings in 30 Degree Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 5°:
- Lubber Line
- Liquid Filled Compass
- Durable Rubber Retractor Mount Boot
- Owner's Guide
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Liquid Filled||Yes, Oil|
|Rotating Bezel||Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 5°:
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2.58 x 2.58 x 1.72 (65.5 x 65.5 x 43.7mm)|
|Materials||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Nylon|
|Attachment||Quick-Disconnect Clip w/Key Ring & Gate Clip|
|Cable Length||Up to 25 (63.5cm)|