You have no items in your shopping cart.
Suunto Quick Disconnect for Computer Gauges
Product OverviewWith Suunto's Quick Disconnect you can connect the cylinder pressure gauge to the regulator pressure port with only one quick and easy move. Disconnecting is just as simple. The quick release is installed between the gauge and the hose or between the hose and regulator first stage. This allows you to store the dive instruments in a safe place, independently from the cylinder and download the dive information easily in-between several dives. It is fast and reliable. The Suunto Quick Disconnect fits the entire combo console range (see SKU's: SQTPGO, SQTDG), as well as Suunto Cobra and Suunto Cobra2 and 3 (See SKU's: SQTCBC2, SQTCBC, SQTCBCWC, SQTCB3).
The quick disconnect also gives you several other advantages. You can easily pop-it-off the HP hose when you want to log dives without having to drag your entire regulator when you do. It also allows you to pack your computer in carry-on luggage when you travel for safe keeping. It is fast-and-reliable. The quick-disconnect is made from durable and corrosion resistant chrome plated brass. It has a twist-lock style bayonet fitting that keeps it securely connected to your HP hose when pressurized yet can disconnect-quickly.
- Gives the Care and Protection Dive Computer Requires
- Allows Disconnecting Computer from High Pressure (HP) Hose
- Safely Store when Transporting To-and-From Dive Site
- Put-In Carry-On Luggage for Travel
- Easily Pop-It off the HP Hose to Conveniently Log-Dives w/o Complete-Rig
- Construction: Durable and Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass
- Twist-Lock Style Bayonet-Fitting
- Fits Suunto Gauge Consoles
- For Gauge Console's See SKU's: SQTPGO, SQTDG
- Fits Suunto Cobra and Suunto Cobra2 and 3
- For Computer Consoles See SKU's: SQTCBC2, SQTCBC, SQTCBCWC, SQTCB3
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Disconnecting Computer or Gauge Console from High Pressure (HP) Hose or Regulator|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Attachment Type||Twist-Lock Style Bayonet Fitting|
|Compatibility||For Suunto Gauge Console's See SKU's: SQTPGO, SQTDG, For Computer Consoles See SKU's: SQTCBC2, SQTCBC, SQTCBCWC, SQTCB3|