You have no items in your shopping cart.
Suunto D4i Novo Wrist Computer
Product OverviewThe Suunto D4i Novo is available in multiple colors. As well as the renewed design, the Suunto D4i Novo also features an all soft silicone strap, ensuring maximum comfort as well as a superb fit. The case and strap are color-matched for a consistent look. Diving is about freedom, adventure, and sharing your experiences. That's why, in addition to its existing dedicated free dive mode, the Suunto D4i Nova now features wireless air integration that is provided by the optional Suunto Transmitter (see SKU: SQTVTCT) that is easy to install in you first-stage regulator HP port. The transmitter provides Remaining Air Time (RAT) feature that calculates current depth, tank pressure, your breathing rate, ascent time, and decompression status to tell you exactly how much time you can remain underwater. When using the transmitter option, the computer with display gas pressure from 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars). Easy synching with Movescount lets you share your unforgettable dives and images and video with the world as soon as you're out of the water. The D4i includes optional wireless air integration for easy monitoring of your tank pressure, so you can keep track of current cylinder pressure and remaining air time with a quick glance at your wrist, giving you more time to enjoy your dive.
Using DM4 with Movescount software on your laptop, you can easily synch your Suunto D4i with the Movescount.com online community, where you can store and share your dive data, images, and more. With Movescount, you can also share tips on cool dive spots and connect with other divers from all over the world. The easy-to-read dot matrix display and electro-luminescent backlight mean your dive-critical information including depth, dive time, and decompression status will all be shown clearly. In both air and nitrox mode, the clear, easy-to-read screen displays your current and maximum depth, current time, dive time, decompression time, and temperature. Audible and visual depth and time alarms warn you when it's time to start your ascent. In nitrox mode, you can maximize your dive time by adjusting the oxygen content of your gas between 21% and 50% and your PO2 limit between 0.5 and 1.6 bars.
With its innovative free dive functions and dedicated free dive mode, Suunto D4i is also perfect if you're serious about breath-hold diving. Programmed to sample depth three times a second, Suunto D4i records highly accurate data on the true depth reached. Using the Suunto Deep Stop RGBM algorithm, Suunto D4i enables continuous decompression for optimal ascent time. For deeper dives, the deep stop option adds further protection with a series of deep stops between your maximum depth and ceiling. You can test upcoming dives and view no-decompression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive planner. After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional Suunto DM4 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives.
The D4i Dive Computer is a compact watch style computer that measures 1.91" (48.6 mm) in diameter with a thickness of 0.63" (16mm) and weighs a mere 3.25 oz. (92 g) so you can wear it every day as a timepiece. Computer has an operational depth display from 0'- 328' (0 -100 meters) and in Gauge Mode will display as deep as 492' (150 meters). Computer is altitude adjustable to 10,000' (3,000 meters), has a 12/24 clock function, stopwatch, ascent rate monitor alarm, ascent time display, audible alarm, deep stop function, full decompression data, log book memory of 140 hours, maximum depth alarm, personal adjustment features, safety stop function, and displays temperature.
The Suunto Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM) is a modern algorithm for predicting both dissolved and free gas in the tissues and blood of divers. It was developed in co-operation between Suunto and Bruce R. Wienke BSc, MSc, PhD. It is based on both laboratory experiments and diving data, including data from DAN. Computer is powered by a CR2450 lithium battery, has color strap options, quick guides, USB cable, and scratch guards.
- More than Just a Dive Computer
- Share Unforgettable Dives, Images and Video with the World
- Optional Wireless Air Integration
- Easy-to-Read Dot Matrix Display
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight
- Air, Nitrox, Free Dive and Gauge Modes
- Audible, Visual Depth and Time Alarms
- Nitrox Compatible 21% to 50%
- Deep Stop Options
- Built-In Dive Planner
- Compact Watch Style Computer
- Depth Display: 0'- 328' (0 -100 meters)
- Depth Display Gauge Mode: 492' (150 meters)
- Altitude Adjustable
- Memory Capacity: Approximately 80 Hours
- Time, Date & Temperature
- Imperial/Metric Display
- Power: CR2450 Lithium Battery
- Algorithm: Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Color Strap Options
- Upgraded Buttons
- Comprehensive Owner Manual and Guide's
- Scratch Guards (2 pcs)
- Safety Leaflet
- Quick Guide
- Dive Legal Leaflet
- Suunto Logo Sticker
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)|
|Depth Display||Dive Computer Mode: 0'- 328' (0 -100 meters), Gauge Mode: 492' (150 meters)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox, Free Dive, Gauge and Watch|
|Memory Capacity||Approximately 80 Hours|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||Computer: CR2450 Lithium Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Yes|
|Air Integrated||Yes, with Optional Transmitter (see SKU: SQTVTCT)|
|Pressure Display||0 to 5,000 psi (0 to 350 bar)|