You have no items in your shopping cart.
Airtime Watertime Floater Spring Suit for Kids
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Airtime Watertime Floater was invented with the purpose of flotation. All wetsuits may look similar however the Airtime Watertime wetsuit stands (or floats) apart because of the added flotation (buoyancy) in the front panel. This is a three-in-one suit: it 1) floats you, 2) keeps you comfortable, and 3) eliminates two-thirds sunscreen. This unique flotation wetsuit is a 2mm neoprene, high-performance, wind-and-sun-resistant flotation suit that helps float you effortlessly above the water. When anybody tries the suit for the first time they are amazed at the flotation. It is a truly one-of-a-kind flotation experience for all water activities.
This patented designed spring suit is constructed with clean flatlock stitched seams to reduce chafing. Airtime has designed the back-zip suits with added, extra-long YKK zippers for easy entry and exit. The fully functional chest area of the suit has been fitted with specially designed high-quality foam for confident swimming and amazing flotation. The Contoured collar is also designed with strategic seam placement for comfort and freedom. Materials used are 56% neoprene, 30% foam and 14% polyester. The suit is available in multiple sizes. Compatible in warm and tropical water temperatures: 65 degrees F-75 degrees F (18 degrees C-23 degrees C).
The Floater gives you total freedom of movement and helps you swim faster and farther with less effort. It allows you to simply rest and/or float easily upon the water.
Airtime Watertime Story
It all started with a really big problem-needing air! Mark Okrusko - the innovator and founder of Airtime Watertime, Inc. - was surfing a local surf spot and a rogue wave broke on the outside. The water plowed into Mark like a freight train where he was slammed 8 feet under to the bottom of the ocean floor. Unable to find air, Mark was determined to find a solution to staying alive. When Mark made it to the surface, he set out to build the most protective, floatable, comfortable, and reliable wetsuit on the planet - dubbed the f±Floatsuit of the Future.f This patented Floater suit helped revolutionize surf flotation and the Floater adapted quickly to being a swim aid for kids, people with disabilities, and floating above the reefs for world-class, eco-friendly snorkeling.
Over the past decade, we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in oceans, rivers, lakes, and pools where people love to use it for stand-up paddling, wakeboarding, kayaking, and many other water sports. Thatfs why wefve designed the Floater to work for every person in every condition - so you can feel safe, confident, use less sunscreen and connect to nature and all your favorite water sports with pure joy.
- Flatlock Stitched Seams
- Chest Area: Fitted w/Specially Designed Panel of High-Quality Foam for Support & Flotation
- 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Suit
- Contour Collar for Comfort
- Strategic Seam Placement
- Rear Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash for Easy Entry and Exit
- Materials: 56% Neoprene, 30% PVC, 14% Polyester
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- For Warm & Topical Water Temperatures: 65-75-Degrees F/18-23-Degrees C
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||56% Neoprene, 30% PVC, 14% Polyester|
|Closure||Rear Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I purchased the water time floater spring suit for my kids to use at Devils Den. They do not allow flotation devices for children so this was the perfect solution! They worked better than I expected! My kids loved them and made snorkeling a breeze. I highly recommend this for kids if they just need that extra comfort for deep waters.
My 6 year old grandson has special needs and we wanted him to be safe in the pool so we purchased the floater suit. Best thing we have ever done for his safety on the water! Keeps him afloat and he can simultaneously move freely. Its comfortable for him to wear and he absolutely loves wearing it in the water. We are very happy with this product. Thank you
Our 8 year old is not a strong swimmer and we wanted him to have some floatation while playing in the ocean. It is hard to find this type of product for an older child. This product for well, worked well, and did not look babyish. Only issues were chafing at the neck that broke the skin and there were holes in the fabric developing within about 4 days of use. I hope they won’t get much bigger or is be disappointed to spend $100 on a product that won’t last.