You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seac Sub Body Fit 1.5mm Camo Men's Jumpsuit
|Small||Medium||Large||Large Tall||Large Plus||X-Large||2X-Large||3X-Large|
|Weight||132-152lb||149-169 lb||167-187 lb||167-187 lb||185-207 lb||185-207 lb||205-227 lb||224-251 lb|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Seac Sub Body Fit is a one-piece jumpsuit with rear zipper entry in 1.5mm double-lined neoprene rubber. Suit is best suited for warm to temperate water hunters. Exclusive outer coating in Seac green/blue camo. The stealthy camouflaged green/blue pattern design blends in with the surrounds when spearfishing and gives the diver a great advantage. Camouflaged can make the difference between pure exercise and landing a trophy fish. Melco chest pad and Tatex Print polyurethane (PU) knee pads. Preformed cut for better adherence to the body. Seams are sewn for strength and durability. Rear zipper entry is equipped with a zipper pull tab for easy self-donning and doffing. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
- Nylon-2 Neoprene w/Camouflage Pattern
- 1.5mm Thick Material
- Primarily for Warm Water Hunting
- Stealthy Camouflaged Green/Blue Pattern Design
- Blend w/Surroundings: Great Advantage for Landing Trophy Fish
- Melco Chest Pad Aids in Speargun Loading Comfort
- Tatex Print Polyurethane (PU) Knee Pads
- Sewn Seams for Strength and Durability
- Preformed Cut for Better Adherence to Body
- Rear Zipper Closure w/Pull Tab Leash
- Pull Tab Leash for Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Closure||Rear Zipper Closure w/Pull Tab Leash|
The suit was comfortable. However a seam was missed. Would like to know how to get the suit replaced.