You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewHaving Spares when you are on a spear fishing safari can make the difference between a great day of hunting and one that you wish you could forget. Always have spare items in your save-a-dive-kit to protect yourself against mishaps. This special high-resistance spear gun line is specifically designed for spear fishing. Mares diamond lines are made of 100% Dyneema with woven HT polyester covering. Dyneema is an ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene fiber that is 15-times stronger than steel wire, lightweight at 7-times lighter than steel wire and floats in water. Dyneema line is water resistant hydrophobic and will not absorb water, meaning it will remain light when working underwater. This line is also chemical and UV resistant. The line is available in 1/16" (1.5mm) diameter with a 328' (100 meter) length and has a tensile strength of 400 lbs. (180 kg) or 5/64" (2.0 mm) diameter, 164' (50 meter) length and has a tensile strength of 660 lbs. (300 kg).
- Specifically-Designed for Spear-Fishing
- Special High Resistance Spear Gun Line
- Mares Diamond Lines:
Made of 100% Dyneema with Woven HT Polyester Covering
Dyneema: Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Fiber
15-Times Stronger than Steel Wire
Lightweight at 7-Times Lighter than Steel Wire
Floats in Water
- Water Resistant Hydrophobic: Won't Absorb Water, Remains Light when Working Underwater
- Chemical-and-UV Resistant
- Available in 2-Lengths: 328' (100 meter) or 164' (50 meter)
- 328' (100 meter): 1/16 (1.5mm) Diameter, Tensile Strength of 400 lbs. (180 kg)
- 164' (50 meter): 5/64 (2.0 mm) Diameter, Tensile Strength of 660 lbs. (300 kg)
- Great Save-a-Dive Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Length||328' (100 Meter) Or 164' (50 Meter)|
|Diameter||1/16 (1.5Mm) Or 1/16 (1.5Mm)|
|Tensile Strength||400Lbs (180Kg) Or 660Lbs (300Kg)|