You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sherwood Onyx Free Dive Fins
Product OverviewThe sport of free diving is gaining popularity in the diving community. Freediving products also can be used in many applications for scuba diving as well. The Sherwood Onyx Flex Free Diving Fins are one such product. The Onyx fins are very flexible with tremendous snap in the blade make them very popular among free divers, however these same fins can be used with scuba equipment. The longer blades provide additional power and leverage for the diver with or without a cylinder on their back. Extremely soft and comfortable foot pocket. Stiff foot pad carried to the back of the heel for significant energy transfer. Blade channels design optimizes thrust. Highly flexible and light weight blade, specifically designed for free diving and spear fishing. Fins have a non-vented polypropylene composite blade and open toe foot pocket for added comfort. Fins are available in multiple sizes.
- Free Diving: Gaining Popularity in Diving Community
- Usable for Scuba Design
- Blade: Very Flexible with Tremendous Snap
- Very Popular Among Free Divers
- Longer Blades Provide Additional Power and Leverage
- Extremely Soft and Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Stiff Foot Pad: Carried to Back of Heel for Significant Energy Transfer
- Blade Channels Design, Optimizes Thrust
- Highly Flexible and Light Weight Blade
- Designed for Free Diving and Spear Fishing
- Non-Vented Polypropylene Composite Blade
- Open Toe Foot Pocket for Added Comfort
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Type||Free Diving, Spear Fishing|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Purchase these fins for myself but I haven’t had a chance to use them yet my grandson has been using them for his last couple of dives and he loves them, he’s looking to get himself a pair