You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewSherwood Octopus has been totally redesigned to provide outstanding breathing performance. The Octopus maintains dedication to rugged reliability combined with ease of maintenance. This octopus has been the overwhelming favorite for rental applications for decades because of its simple reliability. Regulator has a large diaphragm for optimal response to inhalation with a precision ground stainless-steel cam and Delrin lever for smooth effortless breathing. The valve mechanism is a dependable downstream demand valve. The regulator is equipped with a large quality silicone exhaust valve that decreases exhalation resistance for easy breathing.
The Sherwood Octopus has a high impact resistant plastic housing for rugged applications. The low-pressure seat is resilient silicone rubber for extreme reliability. The low-pressure hose has standard 3/8" threads with a 36" (91.4 cm) length. The Hi-Viz soft purge cover makes identification of the octopus regulator easy in an out-of-air-emergency.
- Totally-Redesigned to Provide Outstanding Breathing Performance
- Dedication to Rugged Reliability Combined with Ease-of-Maintenance
- Favorite for Rental Applications
- Large Diaphragm for Optimal Response to Inhalation
- Precision-Ground Stainless Steel Cam and Delrin Lever for Smooth Effortless Breathing
- Valve Mechanism is a Dependable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Quality Silicone Exhaust Valve Decreases Exhalation Resistance
- High Impact Resistant Glass-Filled Polyamide Housing for Rugged Applications
- Low Pressure Seat is Resilient Silicone Rubber for Extreme Reliability
- Standard 3/8 Thread 36 (91.4 cm) Low Pressure Hose
- Hi-Viz Soft Purge Cover for Easy ID in Out-of-Air-Emergency
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Housing: Glass-Filled Polyamide, Cam: Stainless Steel, Lever::Delrin, Diaphragm, Mouthpiece, LP Seat and Exhaust Valve: Silicone|
|Hose Length||36 (91.4 cm)|