You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sherwood Oasis Pro Regulator & Sherwood Octopus
Product OverviewThe new Sherwood Oasis is a completely new design and ready to provide you comfort and easy breathing in all diving conditions. The Oasis's new 2nd stage proprietary valve design has been tested in the most rigorous conditions and continues to perform extraordinarily well. Both in the laboratory and in conducted testing the Sherwood Oasis has stood up to every test. The proprietary moisture retention vane does an outstanding job capturing exhaled moisture and returns it upon inhalation. No more cotton mouth with this regulator! The larger diaphragm and purge cover and responsive to inhalation provide easy breathing throughout the dive. And the diver operated Venturi control allow the diver to adjust the setting. The Oasis 1st stage is a completely dry and environmentally sealed 1st stage maintains a clean interior. No gels or liquids to seal the Piston 1st stage design.
The Oasis offers unprecedented comfort with the addition of moisture retention vanes which keep your mouth cool and comfortable during the entire dive. Innovation at its best is the way to explain the function of the Sherwood first stage regulator. The first stage regulator incorporates Sherwood's dry sealed spring. This simple yet unique design has a flow-by piston that mechanically balances the air of the first stage ensuring excellent breathing characteristics at full or low cylinder pressures. Balanced flow-by piston design, which is a "fail safe" mechanism, with a patented dry seal internal mechanism to keep the intricate components clean and contaminate free no matter what kind of environment you dive it in, constructed from marine grade chrome plated brass for long life and durability.
The dry seal function allows the regulator is increase the intermediate pressure of the regulator without messy oils or grease as with more sophisticated designs. This added benefit makes the regulator virtually uncontaminated from the environment of salt, sand or chlorine internally, which makes it the choice of most repair technicians. The first stage is equipped with two 7/16" threaded high pressure (HP) ports and four 3/8" threaded low pressure (LP) ports for addition of gauges and LP accessories; this is one work horse first stage regulator. Tee - shaped design reduces regulator profile when mounted on tank minimizing opportunity to make contact with the back of the Head. First stage has a high capacity inlet filter for smooth delivery of air to the second stage.
The Oasis second-stage boasts a large diaphragm and exhaust vale for optimal response to inhalation and decreased exhalation resistance. Oasis's precision-ground stainless steel cam, Delrin lever and resilient silicone rubber seat give smooth effortless breathing. Its high impact glass-filled polyamide housing for rugged applications make the Oasis regulator one great choice for any avid diving enthusiast. The Oasis is a dependable downstream demand valve design with a venturi adjustment lever to prevent free flow. The lever has a dive/pre-dive setting. Placing the lever in the pre-dive position will avoid unwanted regulator sensitivity while entering the water from the beach with long surface swims or when jumping off the back of a boat.
If you're a warm-water diver who gets that awful-feeling of dry mouth, you are going to love the Oasis. Sherwood has exclusively-developed two, second-stage moisture-retention fins for the Oasis that keeps your mouth cool and comfortable all dive long. Moisture retention vanes collect vapor from exhaled air and returns it to the diver on inhalation, Promotes hydration and reduces dry mouth effect, Sherwood's patented, moisture-retention fins allow you to direct air flow and optimize breathing characteristics to match any dive condition. The Regulator is equipped with a 3/8" threaded 31" (78.75cm) low pressure hose, is nitrox compatible to 40% oxygen out of the box" and comes with an owner's manual.
Sherwood Octopus has been totally redesigned to provide outstanding breathing performance. The Octopus maintains dedication to rugged reliability combined with ease of maintenance. This octopus has been the overwhelming favorite for rental applications for decades because of its simple reliability. Regulator has a large diaphragm for optimal response to inhalation with a precision ground stainless-steel cam and Delrin lever for smooth effortless breathing. The valve mechanism is a dependable downstream demand valve. The regulator is equipped with a large quality silicone exhaust valve that decreases exhalation resistance for easy breathing.
The Sherwood Octopus has a high impact resistant plastic housing for rugged applications. The low-pressure seat is resilient silicone rubber for extreme reliability. The low-pressure hose has standard 3/8" threads with a 36" (91.4 cm) length. The Hi-Viz soft purge cover makes identification of the octopus-regulator easy in an out-of-air-emergency.
- Complete Regulator w/Octopus
- Owner Manuals
- Sherwood Oasis Pro Regulator:
- Unprecedented Breathing Comfort
- Moisture Retention Vanes, Mouth Cool-and-Comfortable, Entire Dive
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% Oxygen Out-of-the-Box
- 3/8 Threaded 31 (78.75cm) Low Pressure Hose
- First Stage: Sherwood Dry Sealed Regulator
- Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass for Long Life and Durability
- Two 7/16 Threaded High Pressure (HP) Ports
- Four 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Ports
- High Capacity Inlet Filter for Smooth Delivery of Air to Second Stage
- Incorporates Sherwood's Patented Dry Sealed Spring:½:
Keeps Intricate Components Clean and Contaminate Free½:
No Messy Oils or Grease as with More Sophisticated Designs½:
Environmentally Sealed w/o the Mess½:
Seals-Out Sand, Silt, Salt and Chlorine Contaminates½:
- Mechanically Balanced Flow-By Piston
- Flow-By Piston: Fail Safe Mechanism
- Excellent Breathing Characteristics at Full or Low Cylinder Pressures
- Second-Stage:½:Sherwood Oasis
- Dependable Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Second-Stage Moisture-Retention Vanes:½:
Keeps Mouth Cool and Comfortable All-Dive Long½:
Vanes Collect Vapor from Exhaled Air and Returns it to Diver On-Inhalation½:
Promotes Hydration and Reduces Dry Mouth Effect½:
Allow Direct Air Flow and Optimize Breathing Characteristics to Match Any Dive Condition
- Larger Diaphragm for Optimal Response to Inhalation
- Larger Exhaust Valve for Decreased Exhalation Resistance
- Resilient Silicone Rubber Seat
- Precision - Ground Stainless Steel Cam and Delrin Lever for Smooth Effortless Breathing
- Venturi Adjustment Lever:
Prevent Free Flow
Pre-Dive Position: Avoid Unwanted Regulator Sensitivity
Dive Position: Decreased Inhalation Effort
- High Impact Glass-Filled Polyamide Housing for Rugged Applications
- Octopus Regulator: Sherwood Octopus
- Totally-Redesigned to Provide Outstanding Breathing Performance
- Dedication to Rugged Reliability Combined with Ease-of-Maintenance
- Favorite for Rental Applications
- valve Mechanism is a Dependable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Diaphragm for Optimal Response to Inhalation
- Precision-Ground Stainless Steel Cam and Delrin Lever for Smooth Effortless Breathing
- Valve Mechanism is a Dependable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Quality Silicone Exhaust Valve Decreases Exhalation Resistance
- High Impact Resistant Glass-Filled Polyamide Housing for Rugged Applications
- Low Pressure Seat is Resilient Silicone Rubber for Extreme Reliability
- Standard 3/8 Thread 36 (91.4 cm) Low Pressure Hose
- Hi-Viz Soft Purge Cover for Easy ID in Out-of-Air-Emergency
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Mechanically Balanced Flow-By-Piston|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8 Thread|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Thread|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Adjustment Dive/Pre-Dive Lever|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40%|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||1'st-Stage: Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass
2'nd-Stage: Glass-Filled Polyamide
|Hose Length||Primary: 31 (78.75cm)
Octopus: 36 (91.4 cm)
Fast ! shipping /easy ordering (on line or phone)
Staff is excellent!!
I order all my gear from them (BIG or small)