You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sherwood High Pressure Panel Line Valve with Bleed
Product OverviewSherwood Scuba High Pressure Panel Line Valve with Bleed by Harrison has a forged brass body manufactured to specifications that are stricter than most commercial forging specifications. This industrial valve is designed for compressed gas storage & cascade fill systems. This valve also meets the demands of SCUBA & SCBA professionals internationally, and is the most state-of-the-art and efficient valve in the industry.
Valve has a durable chrome plated brass body that resists corrosion. Compact design especially suited for use on compressor panels and cascade systems. Very low torque operation under all pressures. Dependable packed seal design using common valve parts readily available. Wide variety of use valve design for panel mount, line valve and line vale with bleed for use with filling pigtails. Easy to read markings for open/close and 6,000 psi (414 bar) line direction arrow. Valve is 100% factory tested with nitrogen at full working pressure. This 6,000 psi (414 bar) service pressure valve has a test pressure 24,000 psi (1,655 bar).
- Forged Chrome Plated Brass Body
- Manufactured to Specifications Stricter than Most Commercial Forging Specifications
- Industrial Valve: Designed for Compressed Gas Storage & Cascade Fill Systems
- Meets Demands of SCUBA & SCBA Professionals Internationally
- Most State-of-the-Art & Efficient Valve In Industry
- Durable Chrome Plated Brass Body Resists Corrosion
- Compact Design
- Very Low Torque Operation Under All Pressures
- Dependable Packed Seal Design Using Common Valve Parts Readily Available
- Easy to Read Markings for Open/Close & 6,000 psi (414 bar) Line Direction Arrow
- 100% Factory Tested w/Nitrogen at Full Working Pressure
- 6,000 psi (414 bar) Service Pressure Valve
- Test Pressure 24,000 psi (1,655 bar)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Line Valve for Compressed Gas Storage & Cascade Fill Systems|
|Materials||Body: Forged Chrome Plated Brass|
Unmounted: 2.5 (6.35cm)
Mounted: 2.11 (5.4cm)
Centerline of Inlet to Top of Handle: 2.7 (6.88cm)
|Working Pressure||6,000 psi (414 bar)|
|Test Pressure||24,000 psi (1,655 bar)|