You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sherwood Gemini Octo Breathable Inflator
Product OverviewThe Sherwood Gemini gives you exceptional breathing performance without any in-water adjustments required. Made with durable materials, the Gemini gives you superior performance that you would expect from a primary regulator. The Gemini replaces the conventional BC power inflator and backup second stage regulator. With this two-in-one breathing device, an extra hose is eliminated, giving you a less cumbersome dive. The power inflation, oral inflation, and exhaust trim valve are designed to remain like standard BC inflators, so you are already familiar with the Gemini's operating system.
When you're taught how to dive you are given practice in buoyancy control more than any other skill. Once you start to dive every time you go underwater, fin the reef, or surface you use buoyancy control. All this time your octopus second stage regulator hangs un-used and out of mind. When a real life out-of-air situation occurs, the stress and anxiety mounts, and you find yourself fumbling for a piece of equipment you never use the Octopus! Combining your inflator device (that you use on every dive) with your octopus Regulator assures your ability to react properly when an out-of-air emergency occurs. Be a safe diver with the Gemini Breathable Inflator. Made from durable plastic materials, chromed bras and chromed brass for strength and long service life. The Gemini comes equipped with an owner's manual and a 3/8" threaded high-flow quick-disconnect hose.
- Increased Safety in Out-of-Air Emergencies
- Lightweight, Streamline, Eliminates Backup-Regulator (Octopus)
- Simple, Yet Reliable Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- One-Hand Operation for Instinctive and Simple Operation
- Eliminates a Hose
- Easier to Use then Octopus
- 3/8 Threaded High-Flow Low-Pressure Hose
- Construction: Durable Plastic, Chromed Brass and Silicone
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Plastic, Chromed Brass and Silicone|