You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sherwood Elite Fins
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-6||7-8||9-10||11-12||13-14|
|US Women's Shoe Size||6.5-7.5||7.5-8.5||9.5-10.5||11.5-12.5||13+|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewLightweight, high performance dual-composite fin blade featuring full-length power rails and a central flex channel. Open heel foot pocket is held secure and comfortable with Sherwood's unique, highly stretchable silicone heel strap. Fin straps have quick release buckles for ease of donning and doffing. Fin is available in multiple sizes and color choices. The new Elite fin from Sherwood is the elite choice for power and performance.
- Dual Composite Material
- Lightweight and High Performance
- Full-Length Power Rails
- Central Flex Channel
- Open Heel Foot Pocket
- Unique, Highly Stretchable Silicone Heel Straps
- Quick Release Buckles
- Multiple Sizes and Color Choices
- Power and Performance
- Vented Blade Design
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
|Materials||Fin Blade: Dual Composite, Straps: Silicone|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These fins seem great and fit well based on my shoe size (not dive boot size). However this weekend when I tried them in the water they fell off a few times. The straps ARE NOT adjustable, and cannot be tightened. They are powerful though and seem pretty comfortable. The quality of construction is great other than the (nono-adjustable) straps which also seem a bit spindly. Also the Add-on spring straps that are marketwed with the fins DID NOT fit on them.