You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seac Marseillese Weight Belt, Black
Product OverviewSpear fishing takes concentration; unlike scuba diving a spear fisherman can't stop to adjust a loosening weight belt due to wet suit compression at depth. The Seac Spear Fishing Marseillese Rubber Weight Belt with classic Marseillese buckle allows the serious spear fisherman to snug up the belt at the surface and forget it while fishing. The elastic rubber weight belt is manufactured with a high stretch rubber to keep your weights comfortably in proper position during ascents and descents.
The high elastic properties of the belt will contract and compress with your wetsuit during your descent and expand and stretch as your wetsuit expand during ascent keeping your weight belt properly positioned around your hips. The Marseillese buckle is made of heavy-duty corrosion resistant steel is attached to the belt with steel rivets and is designed for a quick release if necessary. Belt can be used with standard block weights or soft lead shot in pockets. Belt measures 59" (150cm) in length is black in color and is made in Italy.
- Depth Compensating Design
- Great for Spear Fishing or Scuba
- Compresses Upon-Descent, Expands During Ascent
- Prevents Weight Belt Slippage
- Snug Up Belt at Surface & Forget-It while Fishing
- High Stretch Rubber Material
- Keeps Weights Comfortably On-Hips
- Heavy Duty Corrosion Resistant Steel Buckle
- Buckle Designed for Quick Release
- Buckle Attached to Belt w/Steel Rivets
- Works w/Standard Block Weights or Soft Lead Shot In-Pockets
- Length: 59 (150cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type Lead||Hard Block or Soft w/Pockets|
|Closure||Marseillese Belt Type Buckle|
|Hard Block or Soft w/Pockets|
|Marseillese Belt Type Buckle|