You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro UPF 50 Steamer, Women's
|cm||150-155||155-160||160-165||165-170||150-165||165-170||170-175||165-170||170-175||175-180||170-175||175-180||180-185||175-180||180-185||185 +||185+||185 +||185 +|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewPart of Scubapro's UPF Collection, the new Steamer provides head-to-toe protection from stings and skin abrasion while at depth, and from the sun (UPF 50) while on the surface. The stylish Steamer is made from high quality nylon and is designed to fit snug, creating a sleek profile in the water and a form-fitting look on shore. It features convenient thumb loops and foot stirrups for easy donning and to prevent ride-up when worn under a wetsuit. Used as an under-layer or by itself, the stylish Steamer protects while ensuring that you always look good.
Front zipper entry for easy self-donning and doffing. All seams are flatlock stitched for strength and comfort. Designed to perform, worn to be different, with the new Steamer and the entire UPF Collection, seriously high performing dive wear just got a whole lot more fun. The Scubapro UPF 50 Steamer is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Part of Scubapro's UPF Collection
- Designed to Perform, Worn-to-Be-Different
- Seriously High Performing Dive Wear Just Got-A-Whole-Lot-More-Fun
- Provides Head-to-Toe Protection from Stings & Skin Abrasion at Depth
- Protection from Sun (UPF 50) On-the-Surface
- Stylish Steamer: Made from High-Quality Nylon & Designed to Fit Snug
- Creates Sleek Profile in Water & Form-Fitting-Look On-Shore
- Convenient Thumb Loops & Foot Stirrups: Prevent Ride-Up when Worn Under Wetsuit
- Under-Layer or By-Itself: Stylish Steamer Protects, Ensuring You Always Look Good
- Front Entry Zipper for Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- Seams: Flatlock Stitched for Strength & Comfort
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Protective Watersports Garment|
|UV Protection||Yes, UPF 50|
|Closure||Front Entry Zipper|
|Construction||Flat Lock Stitched Seams|
I ordered this in two sizes and ScubaPro was quick to make a refund on the one I returned. The skin is perfect and the lightness and UPF 50 rating makes it just the thing for diving and especially snorkeling in warm waters. In the cooler waters I wear a shorty wetsuit over it. It provides great sun protection when snorkeling. I dont feel at all restricted. In fact I forget I have it on. I truly award this a 5 Star.