You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro Go Sport Fins
|SEAWING NOVA, GORILLA, TWIN JET MAX, TWIN JET, JETSPORT, GO SPORT|
|7MM OR HEAVY SOLE BOOTS||XS||S||S||M||M||L||L||XL||XL||XL||----||----||----|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Scubapro Go Sport Fins are the perfect balance of performance and travel appropriate design. Featuring a “boot-fit” design, the Go Sport Fins are meant to be comfortably worn with boots and are ready for varied diving locations and conditions.
Made of ultra-strong Monprene® material, the Go Sport Fins are built to last. Though they are impressively lightweight at less than 2.5lbs, the Go Sports are ideal for long-term and heavy duty use. Performance is not sacrificed. These fins provide speed, power, stability and maneuverability with minimum effort. The Go Sport is manufactured with a 25° pre-angled blade with a central power panel that provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect. Power bars on the underside of the rails prevent over flexing, maintaining the best angle under even high load conditions. Skegs mounted on the blade ends minimize sideslip and maximize stability while kicking.
Scubapro Go Sport Fins are designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage. An innovative feature is that they can be stacked securely together due to their innovative shape. The replaceable self-adjusting bungee heal strap, provides a secure and versatile fit no matter what environment the diver chooses.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water
- Open heel ''Boot-Fit'' design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel the world
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
New Scubapro fins for my recent trip to Cozumel were lightweight for travel, easy to use and enhanced my diving experience!
The fins looked great. They were huge! I wear size 13 so went with the XL with 5mm booties. I sent them back to exchange for a Large. I hope it doesn't take too long.