You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pinnacle Escape 5mm Short Sleeve Shorty Men's
|X-Small||Small||Medium||Med/Large||Large||X-Large||2X-Large||3X-Large||4X-Large||King 1||King 2|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Escape Men's 5mm Short Sleeve Front Zipper Shorty is an Extremely versatile part of any diver's thermal protection package. Worn alone, it is an excellent 5mm shorty, suitable to tropical and temperate water diving or pool training. Layered over a jumpsuit of any thickness from a Spandex skin to a 7mm suit, it becomes half of an excellent two-piece suit system. While it is designed to match up to Pinnacle Jumpsuits, it can be used with nearly any one-piece suit of any brand.
The Escape 5mm Suit, is made from 5mm titanium lined nylon 2 neoprene throughout the entire suit. A full-length diagonal front zipper that opens completely at the right thigh and comes with a locking plastic zipper slide to prevent unintended opening. All seams are double glued and blind stitched and with reinforcing stress disks at all seam intersections for added strength and durability. For added durability the suit has an extremely abrasion-resistant exterior lining. This all black Suit is available in wide range of sizes.
- Extremely Versatile Part of Diver's Thermal Protection Package
- Worn-Alone, Excellent 5mm Shorty
- Suitable for Tropical Water, Temperate Water Diving or Pool Training
- Layer with: Spandex Skin to 7mm Suit
- Excellent Part of Two-Piece Suit System
- 5mm Titanium-Lined Nylon 2 Neoprene
- Full-Length Diagonal Front Zipper, Opens-Completely at the Right-Thigh
- Locking Plastic Zipper Slide: Prevent Unintended Opening
- Seams: Double-Glued and Blind Stitched
- Reinforcing Stress Disks at All Seam Intersections for Added Strength and Durability
- Extremely Abrasion-Resistant Exterior Lining
- Color: Black
- Wide Range of Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Double-Glued and Blind Stitched|
|Closure||Full-Length Diagonal Front Zipper|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
this wetsuit is nice because its a front zip and you simply step into it. there are not a lot of 5mm shorties out there-this one is a bargain at the price listed. furthermore, you can we are a 3/2 under it and it provides exposure protection almost as good as a regular 7mm better than buying a 7mm you rarely use.