You have no items in your shopping cart.
O'Neill Reactor-2 Men's 3/2mm Full Suit
|XS||SM||MD||M Short||M Tall||LG||L Short||L Tall||XL||2XL||3XL|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
The newly upgraded Reactor II is engineered for performance in a value driven package. A perfect combination of stretch and durability. Fresh colors and graphics with style that's built to last. The Reactor II 3/2mm Full Suit comes equipped with a back-zipper entry system that provides easy entry and exit with a water-resistant closure. Ultra-stretch, super soft and premium nylon 2 neoprene for superior feel, flexibility and high performance. Seamless paddle zones are flexible design utilizing minimal seam placement for comfort. 100% ultra-stretch super gooey for superior feel and flexibility.
All seams are sewn with flat-lock stitch and are breathable in design. The suit comes with Kyrpto knee pads for protection of this high wear area. A double super seal neck adds comfort and reduces water exchange. When you're sitting on your board or boat between sets or on a surface interval, the wind-resistant smooth-skin chest and back panels will keep you warmer. The rear zipper comes equipped with a pull tab leash to help in easy self-donning and doffing. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
- Get Full Dose of Performance Technology
- Fluid-Flex Foam Neoprene
- Exclusive Fluid-Flex Material In-Shoulders & Sleeves
- Non-Chafing & Super Durable for Warmer Conditions
- Nylon 1 & 2 Neoprene Rubber
- Fully Adjustable Super Seal Neck
- Paddle Zones: Unrestricted Motion & Eliminates Rash
- Seamless Under-Sleeve Panel Paddle Zones
- Krypto Padz: Ergonomic Knee Protection
- Easy-Entry Back YKK-Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Nylon 1 & 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Closure||YKK Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is my first wet suit. Im 6'1" 185, I got a Large and it fits well once you can get it on. Looks good too!
It fits perfect. It will be a while before I get to try it.
Baggy in the thighs
Hello Phillip, I'm sorry to hear that the suit didn't work out but this is exactly why we make returns so easy! And better yet we offer the 'Pressure Free Fit' guarantee!
'Save The Pressure For Your Air Tanks'
Try it on and walk it around. Maybe you’ll find that the fit isn’t quite right.
We’ll arrange return of your item and bring you another size —without additional shipping costs. And at Scuba, we’ll keep going back to the cyber shelves until you are completely satisfied and perfectly comfortable. Our Pressure Free Fit (PFF) Guarantee makes shopping for Suits, BCDs, Fins and other dive gear simply easy. Go ahead and try it on with confidence.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Exchange has to be requested within 30 days of invoice date.
This service is only available for addresses in the 48 contiguous United States.
Return and re-delivery will be via UPS ground.
Item must be returned in BRAND NEW (even if used only once, its no longer brand new) condition.
The PFF program only applies if an exchange is done on the same item (SKU), but with a different size.