You have no items in your shopping cart.
O'Neill Reactor II 2mm Men's Spring Shorty
|XS||SM||MD||M Short||M Tall||LG||L Short||L Tall||XL||2XL||3XL|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe newly upgraded Reactor II is engineered for performance in a value driven package. A perfect combination of stretch and durability. Fresh colors and graphics with style that's built to last. The Reactor II 3/2mm Spring Shorty Suit comes equipped with a back-zipper entry system that provides easy entry and exit with a water-resistant closure. Ultra-stretch, super soft and premium nylon 2 neoprene for superior feel, flexibility and high performance. Seamless paddle zones are flexible design utilizing minimal seam placement for comfort. 100% ultra-stretch super gooey for superior feel and flexibility.
All seams are sewn with flat-lock stitch and are breathable in design. A double super seal neck adds comfort and reduces water exchange. When you're sitting on your board or boat between sets or on a surface interval, the wind-resistant smooth-skin chest and back panels will keep you warmer. The rear zipper comes equipped with a pull tab leash to help in easy self-donning and doffing. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
- Get a Full Dose of Performance Technology
- Fluid-Flex Foam Neoprene
- Exclusive Fluid-Flex Material in Shoulders and Sleeves
Non-Chafing & Super Durable for Warmer Conditions
- Nylon 1 and 2 Neoprene Rubber
- Fully Adjustable Super Seal Neck
- Paddle Zones: Unrestricted Motion and Eliminates Rash
- Seamless Under-Sleeve Panel Paddle Zones
- Easy-Entry Back YKK-Zipper with Pull Tab Leash
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 1 & 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Closure||Back Zipper with Pull Tab Leash|