You have no items in your shopping cart.
NeoSport Waterman 5mm Jacket for Men
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewWaterman" A name given to a person who works or spend his life on, in or around the water, NeoSport couldn't think of a better name for their new 5mm Jacket. With its Trident Waterman Logo, this suit is all business. Designed to be used and abused and the best part it's an incredible value, so replacing a jacket a few times a season will not eat the profits of long day in the water. Suit is made from soft and comfortable premium nylon-2 neoprene rubber with glued and sewn seams for strength and durability. The Jacket comes equipped with a front diagonal full-length, heavy-duty #10-YKK zipper closure for easy donning and doffing.
The wrists are equipped with seals to reduce water exchange for added warmth. All the suits edges are trimmed with Lycra further easing donning and doffing and adding strength and durability. When worn in conjunction with the Waterman" John (see SKU: NSP5WJ), the double layering of 14mm of neoprene rubber from the upper legs to the shoulders and torso will give you hours of warmth even in the coldest conditions. Suit is available in multiple sizes, is also available as a John & Jacket Combination (see SKU: NSP5W) and is black in color.
- Designed for Working Waterman
- Trident Waterman Logo
- This Jacket is All Business
- Incredible Value
- Soft & Comfortable Premium Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber
- Glued & Sewn Seams for Strength & Durability
- Wrist Seals for Additional Warmth
- Lycra Trimmed Edges for Strength & Durability
- Front Diagonal Full-Length, Heavy-Duty #10-YKK Zipper Closure
- Easy Donning & Doffing Step-In Jacket Design
- Double Layering of 10mm of Neoprene Rubber
- Upper Legs, Shoulders & Torso w/John (see SKU: NSP5WJ)
- Hours of Warmth in Coolest Conditions
- For Full Suit: John & Jacket (see SKU: NSP5W)
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|
|Closure||Front Diagonal Full-Length, #10-YKK Zipper|