You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Bahia 2.5mm Jumpsuit Women's
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewCressi's Bahia 2.5mm Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber Wetsuit is designed for diving in warm seas and for snorkeling. Suit is ideal for other water sports because of its utmost freedom of movement. The Aquastop wrist and ankle seals limit the water exchange. Ideal for any kind of water sport, windsurfing, kitesurfing, snorkeling, diving, surfing. The front zipper makes donning and doffing the suit easier then with back zipper suits. The wetsuit features an anatomical cut.
Suit provides UV protection from the sun's harmful rays. Cuff seals help prevent water entry while swimming and the double lined neoprene resists compression at depth. All seams are sewn for strength and durability. Suit has durable knee pads for added protection of high wear areas. Suit is available in multiple sizes and is black, with gray and pink accent.
- Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber Wetsuit
- Utmost Freedom of Movement
- Warm Water Suit
- Great for Scuba, Snorkeling and Water Sports
- Aquastop Wrist and Ankle Watertight Seals
- Front, Waterproof Zipper
- Easy to Don and Doff
- Sewn Seams
- Durable Knee Pads
- Anatomical Cut Design
- Provides UV Protection from Sun's Harmful Rays
- Cuff Seals½:Help Prevent Water Entry while Swimming
- Available in½:Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black, with Gray and Pink Accent
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
I haven't tried it in the water yet but it does fit well. I'm 5'3" and 125lbs, and I ordered a small.