You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewXS Scuba's Pro Valves are designed and manufactured for long life and heavy use. The Pro Valve is no exception. Valve is made of marine grade brass with triple bright chrome plating for long life protection in salt water. Precision machined from high tension brass and chrome plated the valve stems will give years of service and corrosion free operation. Easy grip soft rubber safety hand wheel with stainless steel insert ensures long life and large ribs make turning handle easy even when wearing gloves. This new unique safety hand wheel allows the diver to visually see if the valve is completely turned on and off with a set of colored rings that appear on the valve side of the hand wheel. If you see only red the valve is off. If you see only green the valve is completely open and ready for diving. This exclusive hand wheel takes the guess work out of knowing your valve is fully open and ready for diving.
Valve bonnets are O-ring sealed. You won't need to crank" on the valve when you open and close it with the 1.5-hand wheel rotation from full-on to fully-off. The valves seat assembly is Teflon coated for years of smooth operation and a one-piece safety plug protected within the valve body guards against damage during transport. The Pro Valve will accommodate both Yoke and DIN regulators with its removable 230 bar (3,336 psi) DIN insert which can be removed using a 1/4" hex key wrench. The Faber HP Series steel cylinders rated up to 3442 psi (240 bars). Valve has a 5/32" hex key dip tube and is Nitrox compatible up to 40%.
- Standard Yoke Outlet with Spin-Out DIN Insert Converts to 230 bar (3,336 psi) DIN Outlet
- 1/4 Hex Key Wrench Removable DIN Insert
- 3/4 - 14 NPSM Standard Inlet Threads
- 1.5 Hand Wheel Rotations from Fully-On to Fully-Off
- 5/32 Hex Key Dip Tube Included
- Service Pressure Aluminum: 3000 psi (200 bars) and 3300 psi (230 bars), X-Series Steel 3442 psi (240 bars)
- Unique Color Coded Safety Hand Wheel:
Red: Valve Off
Green Valve Completely Open & Ready for Diving
- Valve Body: Marine Grade Brass w/Triple Bright Chrome Plating
- Chrome Plated Durable Brass Valve Stem
- Teflon Coated Valve Seat
- O-Ring Sealed Bonnet
- Easy Grip Rubber Hand Wheel
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40%
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Valve Body: Chromed Brass, Seat: Teflon Coated|
|Type (Yoke, DIN, Convertible)||Convertible|
|Nitrox Ready||Yes, Up to 40%|
|Thread Size||3/4-14 NPSM|