You have no items in your shopping cart.
80 Cubic Foot Aluminum scuba tanks are the most common scuba tanks in the dive industry. Commonly used by dive operations world-wide, most divers have experienced this type and size of tank. The Catalina 80 Cubic Foot Aluminum Tank with Pro Valve has a working pressure of 3000psi (200bar). The tank measures (H x Dia.) 28.8" x 7.25" (73.2cm x 18.4cm), weighs 31.6 lbs. empty and is -1.8 lbs. negatively buoyant when full. Constructed of aluminum alloy, aluminum tanks will not rust as steel tanks do. Oxidization of aluminum forms a protective coat that hinders the continuation of corrosion making aluminum cylinders less likely to be condemned due to excessive corrosion. Catalina 80 Cubic Foot Aluminum Tanks and Pro Valves are ready for Nitrox up to 40% oxygen (EAN40).
With one of the highest flows on the market, the Pro Valve is convertible from Yolk to DIN valve with a simple adjustment utilizing an Allen key. The Pro Valve is rated for 3000psi (200bar). The Pro Valve includes an innovative stamped mark which is designed to retain the O-ring in the event of the O-ring being loosened due to back pressure when gas is not properly vented.
All Catalina Cylinders Meet Certificated Specifications of the US Department of Transportation (DOT) with DOT-3AL and meet Specification of the Transport Canada Safety and Security (TC) with TC-3ALM. Buyers are encouraged to check their country’s tank certification policies in order to determine if provided safety certifications are acceptable. When shipped, the tank’s valves will be removed and the tank will require re-inspection before being filled due to shipping regulations.
- Catalina 80 Cubic Foot Aluminum Tank:
- 3000 PSI
- 6061-T6 alloy never requires an eddy-current inspection
- 7.25 Inches in Diameter
- 25.9 Inches in Length
- Weight Empty = 31.7lbs
- Buoyancy Full = -1.4lbs
- Buoyancy Empty = 3.4lbs
- "Real Weight" = 35.7lbs
- Nitrox ready for 40% oxygen (EAN40)
- Pro Valve:
- Accommodates both Yolk and DIN fittings
- Chrome Plated Marine Brass
- Multi-Port burst plug assembly
- High-flow capacity
- Nitrox ready for 40% oxygen (EAN40)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure||3000 psi (200 bar)|
|Diameter||7.25 (18.4 cm)|
|Weight||31.6 lbs. (14.33 kg)|
|Height||28.8 (73.2 cm)|
|Buoyancy Full||-1.8 (-816.5g)|
|Cylinder Nitrox Ready||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass, Rubber and Plastic|
|Type (Yoke, DIN, Convertible)||Convertible|
|Valve Nitrox Ready||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|Thread Size||0.750-14 NPSM|
Shipped with care frm a company that cares about its customers.