You have no items in your shopping cart.
Catalina 100 Cubic Aluminum Tank with Pro Valve, Black
Product OverviewCatalina 100 cu ft (13.2 liter) cylinder with K Pro Valve, the K Pro Valve is one of the highest flow cylinder valves available today and is also a convertible valve. Whether you dive Yoke or DIN regulators this valve will work for both. Valve has easy to remove 200 bar DIN insert to convert the valve for use with DIN regulators. Valve has a heavy duty deign with a smooth operating mechanism and multi-ported burst disc plug for added safety.
Aluminum cylinders unlike steel cylinders don't rust, they oxidize. The oxidization of aluminum forms a protective coat that hinders the continuation of corrosion making aluminum cylinders less likely to be condemned due to excessive corrosion.
The Catalina 100 cu ft (13.2 liter) cylinder has an 8" (20.3cm) diameter weighs 42 lbs. (19.1 kg) when empty is 26.5" (67.3cm) tall without the valve and its buoyancy when full is -5.2 lbs. (-3.54 kg). The cylinder becomes positive retaining a 2.2 lb. (1 kg) buoyancy characteristic when completely empty. This allows the diver who uses a standard aluminum 80 cu. Ft. (11.1 liter) cylinder to lower the required amount of lead on their belt or BCD pockets by approximately 2 lbs. (.9 kg), and gives them approximately 20 cu. Ft. (3 liters) additional air for each dive. When shipped the tanks valves will be removed and the tank will require re-inspection before being filled. Note: All Catalina 3300 psi (228 bar) cylinders are nitrox ready up to 23.5% and meet certificated specifications of the US Department of Transportation (DOT) with DOT-3AL specification and Transport Canada Safety and Security (TC) with TC-3ALM specifications. Purchasers should check with other country requirements to know if the cylinders are certified for use in that country. The U.S DOT has interpreted its regulations stating that DOT-3AL (aluminum) SCUBA cannot be charged with oxygen enriched air to a service pressure greater than 3000 psi. Thus, Catalina Cylinders 3300psi compact SCUBA cylinders cannot be charged with oxygen enriched air as mandated by the DOT. For more information on this matter please contact Catalina Cylinders.
- Great Buoyancy Characteristics (Negative when Empty)
- Cylinder:½:Catalina 100 Cubic Foot
- Thread Size: 0.750-14 NPSM
- Aluminum Alloy Design
- Won't Rust Like Steel Cylinders
- Working Pressure: 3300 (228 Bar)
- Volume: 100 Cubic Foot (13.2 liters)
- Dimensions: (H x Dia.) 26.5 x 8 (67.3cm x 20.3cm)
- Weight: 42 lbs. (19.1 kg)
- Buoyancy Characteristics:
Full: -5.2 lbs. (-3.54 kg)
Empty: +2.2 lb. (+1 kg)
All Catalina Cylinders Meet Certificated Specifications of the US Department of Transportation (DOT) with DOT-3AL
Meet Specification of the Transport Canada Safety and Security (TC) with TC-3ALM
- Factory Cleaned for Nitrox
- Valve:½:Pro K Valve
- Convertible Valve Design
- Yoke or DIN
- Heavy Duty Design
- Smooth Operating Valve Mechanism
- Chrome Plated Marine Brass
- Multi-Ported Burst Plug Assembly
- High Flow Capacity Valve
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure||3300 (228 Bar)|
|Weight||42 lbs. (19.1 kg)|
|Buoyancy Full||Full: -5.2 lbs. (-3.54 kg)|
|Buoyancy at 500 psi (50 bars)||Positive 2.2 lb. (1 kg)|
|Cylinder Nitrox Ready||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass, Rubber and Plastic|
|Type (Yoke, DIN, Convertible)||Convertible|
|Valve Nitrox Ready||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|Thread Size||0.750-14 NPSM|