You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sherwood Brut Pro Regulator
A legend within the dive industry, the Sherwood Brut has been a favorite of both entry-level divers and dive operations, known for its rugged dependability, simple maintenance and affordability. With a completely redesigned 2nd stage, the Brut Pro provides even greater breathing performance, stability and durability.
The Brut Pro’s 1st stage is tee-shaped in design, reducing the regulator profile when mounted on the tank, minimizing the possibility of making contact with the diver’s head. The balanced piston delivers ample air volume at stable intermediate pressures to the second stage over a wide range of supply pressures. The spring chamber is environmentally sealed, maintaining interior cleanliness and reducing corrosion and contamination.
Pneumatically balanced, the Brut Pro’s 2nd stage ensures the same amount of delivered air no matter the tank pressure. The single valve tube construction creates a precise channel for the valve to operate. A large, co-molded mouthpiece utilizes two different silicone compounds to reduce jaw fatigue.
- Balanced piston delivers air at stable intermediate pressures
- Environmentally sealed 1st stage reduces the effects of corrosion and contamination
- Dry-sealed 1st stage uses no liquids or gels that can leak or add to service costs
- Tee-shaped 1st stage minimizes contact with diver’s head
- 4 LP ports and 2 HP ports allow for multiple configurations
- Pneumatically balanced 2nd stage ensures consistent air delivery regardless of tank pressure
- Single valve tube construction creates precise channel for operation
- Co-molded mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue
- Nitrox compatible to 40% oxygen (EAN40)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Mechanically Balanced Flow-By-Piston|
|LP Ports||4 with 3/8 Thread|
|HP Ports||2 with 7/16 Thread|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40%|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Materials||1'st-Stage: Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass, 2'nd-Stage: Glass-Filled Polyamide|
|Hose Length||31 (78.75 cm)|
Love it!! Easy breathing and comfortable. Would prefer a smaller mouth piece, though. I changed the exhale vent piece, and I like it better than the standard set up.