You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scuba Regulator & Octo Grab Bag
Product OverviewMystery Regulator Get a well-recognized international branded 4+ star rating regulator at a discounted price. 1'st Stage is a high performance Environmentally Sealed Piston Design. 2'nd Stage is a Balanced Non-Adjustable smooth breathing regulator.
MSRP's may be more or less than posted price.
No additional Coupons or Discounts can be applied.
A pneumatically balanced 2'nd stage in a rental regulator! Totally-redesigned to provide outstanding breathing performance, the 2'nd stage of the regulator maintains dedication to rugged reliability combined with ease of maintenance. The 2'nd stage is an overwhelming favorite for beginners and rental applications for decades because of its simple reliability. Innovation at its best is the way to explain the function of the 1'st stage regulator. The1'st stage regulator incorporates a dry sealed spring. This simple yet unique design has a flow-by piston that mechanically balances the air of the 1'st stage ensuring excellent breathing characteristics at full or low cylinder pressures. Balanced flow-by piston design, which is a fail-safe mechanism, with a patented dry seal internal mechanism to keep the intricate components clean and contaminate free no matter what kind of environment you dive it in, constructed from marine grade chrome plated brass for long life and durability.
The dry seal function allows the regulator is increase the intermediate pressure of the regulator without messy oils or grease as with more sophisticated designs. This added benefit makes the regulator virtually uncontaminated from the environment of salt, sand or chlorine internally, which makes it the choice of most repair technicians. The 1'st stage is equipped with two 7/16" threaded high pressure (HP) ports and four 3/8" threaded low pressure (LP) ports for addition of gauges and LP accessories; this is one work horse first stage regulator. Tee-shaped design reduces regulator profile when mounted on tank minimizing opportunity to make-contact with the back of the head. First Stage has a high capacity inlet filter for smooth delivery of air to the second stage.
The 2'nd stage boasts a large diaphragm and exhaust vale for optimal response to inhalation and decreased exhalation resistance. Pneumatically balanced 2'nd stage - The pneumatically balanced regulator ensures you get the same amount of air delivery whether you are at 3,000 psi or 500 psi, (200 bars or 30 bars) improving the diving experience. Single valve tube construction - The single construction creates a precise channel for the valve to operate. Co-Molded mouthpiece - The large co-molded mouthpiece uses two different silicone compounds and colors to reduce jaw fatigue.
Precision Delrin lever and resilient silicone rubber seat give smooth effortless breathing. Its high impact glass-filled polyamide housing for rugged applications make the regulator one great choice for any avid diving enthusiast. The regulator is equipped with a 3/8" threaded 31" (78.75cm) low pressure hose, is Nitrox compatible to 40% oxygen out-of-the-box and comes with an owner's manual.
This Octopus has been totally redesigned to provide outstanding breathing performance. The Octopus maintains dedication to rugged reliability combined with ease of maintenance. This octopus has been the overwhelming favorite for rental applications for decades because of its simple reliability. Regulator has a large diaphragm for optimal response to inhalation with a precision ground stainless-steel cam and Delrin lever for smooth effortless breathing. The valve mechanism is a dependable downstream demand valve. The regulator is equipped with a large quality silicone exhaust valve that decreases exhalation resistance for easy breathing.
The Octopus has a high impact resistant plastic housing for rugged applications. The low-pressure seat is resilient silicone rubber for extreme reliability. The low-pressure hose has standard 3/8" threads with a 36" (91.4cm) length. The Hi-Viz soft purge cover makes identification of the octopus's regulator easy in an out-of-air-emergency.
- Mystery Regulator: Get Well-Recognized International Branded Regulator at Discounted Price
- Save 43% On Purchase
- 4 Star+ Rating
- Provides Outstanding Breathing Performance
- Maintains Dedication to Rugged Reliability Combined w/Ease of Maintenance
- Overwhelming Favorite for Beginners & Rental Applications for Decades
- Simple Reliability
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% Oxygen Out-of-the-Box
- 3/8 Threaded 31 (78.75cm) Low Pressure Hose
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage: Dry Sealed Regulator
- Innovation at its Best
- Incorporates Patented Dry Sealed Spring:
Keeps Intricate Components Clean & Contaminate Free
No Messy Oils or Grease as w/More Sophisticated Designs
Environmentally Sealed w/o the Mess
Seals-Out Sand, Silt, Salt & Chlorine Contaminates
- Mechanically Balanced Flow-By Piston
- Flow-By Piston: Fail Safe Mechanism
- Excellent Breathing Characteristics at Full or Low Cylinder Pressures
- Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass for Long Life and Durability
- Two 7/16 Threaded High Pressure (HP) Ports
- Four 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Ports
- Tee-Shaped Design: Reduces Regulator Profile, Minimizing Opportunity to Contact Back of Head
- High Capacity Inlet Filter for Smooth Delivery of Air to Second Stage
- Pneumatically Balanced Valve Design
- Switch: Prevents Free-Flow w/Surface Swimming & Entry from Boats
- Larger Diaphragm for Optimal Response to Inhalation
- Larger Exhaust Valve for Decreased Exhalation Resistance
- Resilient Silicone Rubber Seat
- Precision - Delrin Lever for Smooth Effortless Breathing
- High Impact Glass-Filled Polyamide Housing for Rugged Applications
- Octopus Second Stage Regulator:
- Totally-Redesigned to Provide Outstanding Breathing Performance
- Dedication to Rugged Reliability Combined with Ease-of-Maintenance
- Favorite for Rental Applications
- Large Diaphragm for Optimal Response to Inhalation
- Precision-Ground Stainless Steel Cam and Delrin Lever for Smooth Effortless Breathing
- Valve Mechanism is a Dependable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Quality Silicone Exhaust Valve Decreases Exhalation Resistance
- High Impact Resistant Glass-Filled Polyamide Housing for Rugged Applications
- Low Pressure Seat is Resilient Silicone Rubber for Extreme Reliability
- Standard 3/8 Thread 36 (91.4 cm) Low Pressure Hose
- Hi-Viz Soft Purge Cover for Easy ID in Out-of-Air-Emergency
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Mechanically Balanced Flow-By-Piston|
|LP Ports||4 with 3/8 Thread|
|HP Ports||2 with 7/16 Thread|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|2'nd Stage Type||Primary: Pneumatically Balanced
Octopus: Downstream Demand Valve
|Materials||1'st-Stage: Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass
Housing: Glass-Filled Polyamide
Cam: Stainless Steel
Diaphragm, Mouthpiece, LP Seat & Exhaust Valve: Silicone
|Hose Length||Primary: 31 (78.75cm)
Octopus: 36 (91.4cm)