You have no items in your shopping cart.
OMS Airstream Evoque Regulator with Flex Hose
Product OverviewThe OMS Airstream 1 Evoque First Stage Regulator is an overbalanced diaphragm design with an environmentally sealed main spring chamber. The all sandblast finished chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is a balanced diaphragm design which is environmentally sealed. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance.
The OMS Airstream 1 Evoque First Stage Regulator takes it one step further with the environmentally sealed main spring chamber. This further eliminate cold water from entering the spring cavity keeping the water further away from the internal mechanism and not allow the air flow of the regulator to be affected by the cold water. The first stage comes equipped with 4 LP ports and 2 HP ports. The LP ports route 30° down and 15° forward. LP hoses route close to the body but still allows for open water divers to route standard configuration. HP ports route down 45° bring hoses close to divers' body. Flat top reduces drag and creates streamlined profile. Regulator has larger interior gas chambers that allow for higher gas volume. Available in yoke or DIN with 4,350 psi (300 bar) service.
The OMS Airstream 1 Evoque Second Stage Regulator is a light weight pneumatically balanced design with a diver adjustable air gas delivery knob that is ratcheted to prevent jamming and a dive/pre-dive switch to prevent unwanted free-flow when surface swimming on snorkel, during beach or boat entries and swimming underwater into a current. The second stage regulator has a trap-door access exhaust valve for easy cleaning along with an integral exhaust tee. Secondary primary diaphragm cover and large purge button configuration easy to work with dry gloves. Housing is made from a durable impact resistant plastic and internal components are chromed brass. Mouthpiece is a dual molded silicone for added comfort and to reduce jaw fatigue. Regulator comes with a flex hose to further reduce jaw fatigue and an owner's manual.
- 3/8 Threaded Flex Hose Reduces Jaw Fatigue
- Owner's Manual
- OMS Airstream 1 Evoque First Stage Regulator:
- Overbalanced Diaphragm Design
- Environmentally Sealed First Stage
- Chrome Plated Sandblasted Finish Marine Brass Construction
- Over Balanced Diaphragm Design:
Environmentally Sealed to Keeps-Out Contaminates
Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed-to-Contaminants
No Deterioration from Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids
Excellent for Ice Diving (it won't freeze up)
Excellent for Diving in Waters Filled-with-Contaminants or Sedimen
- 2 High and 4 Low Pressure Ports
- LP Ports Route 30°: Down & 15°: Forward
- LP Hoses:
Route Close to Body
Still Allows for Open Water Divers to Route Standard Configuration
- HP Ports Route Down 45°: Hoses Keep Close to Divers Body
- Flat Top Reduces Drag & Creates Streamlined Profile
- Larger Interior Gas Chambers Allows for Higher Gas Volume
- Available in Yoke or DIN Models
- Service Pressure: 4,350 psi (300 bar)
- Designed to Give New & Experienced Diver's Best Possible Hose Routing Options
- Applicable to Single, Double Cylinder Configurations, Stage Bottles etc.
- OMS Evoque 2nd Stage Only:
- Lightweight Regulator Design
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Valve
- Ergonomic Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Lever:
Easy-to-Adjust with Gloves
Prevents Regulator Free-Flow
- Adjustable Air Gas Delivery Knob:
Allows Diver to Customize Inhalation Effort
Ratcheted to Prevent Jamming
- Trap Door Access to Exhaust Valve
- Integral Exhaust Tee
- Secondary Primary Diaphragm Cover
- Large Purge Button Configuration Easy to Work w/Dry Gloves
- Construction: Durable Impact Resistant Plastic & Internal Components Chromed Brass
- Mouthpiece: Dual Molded Silicone for Added Comfort & reduce Jaw Fatigue
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Overbalanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8 Threaded|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Inhalation Adjustment Knob, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Materials||First Stage: Chrome Plated Sandblasted Finish Marine Brass
Second Stage: Impact Resistant Plastic, Internal Components Chromed Brass
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Arrived damaged to the point that it is inoperable, the single LP port left unplugged for the 2nd stage hose was partially caved in, rendering the entire 1st stage useless (could not even plug the port). I have shipped back the damaged product and am still awaiting its replacement.