You have no items in your shopping cart.
With advanced performance and reliability, the Mares Prestige 15X Regulator is a compact primary regulator at an incredible price point. Loaded with Mares’ high end features, this regulator meets all the diver’s demands at any depth.
The first stage of the Mares Prestige 15X Regulator is built with chrome plated marine brass. It is both balanced and environmentally sealed, preventing water and contaminants from entering. A diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for water to enter. Utilizing A.C.T. (Advanced Coating Technology), performance, safety and reliability are optimized. The valve is covered with a hard Polyurethane (PU) and the sealing surface is a layered with a soft PU for a perfect seal. Tri-material (brass, soft PU and heavy-duty" PU) reaches new levels of durability. The new valve is 600% more durable than its predecessor.
Featuring the DFC system, the intermediate pressure is minimized during inhalation, allowing the Prestige 15X to provide stable air flow even under extreme conditions. The First Stage is equipped with 4 LP ports with 3/8" and 2 HP 7/16" ports for attachment of a Pressure Gauge or Air Integrated Console.
The Prestige 15X includes a medium-size second stage made of ultralight techno-polymer. The large purge button is effortless to use while wearing gloves. The VAD system delivers excellent and natural breathing at any depth. In cold water diving, this system prevents ice crystals (which can be generated by the expansion of humid air in cold temperatures) from interfering with the proper operation of second stage components. Mares’ Mesh Grid is a patented design which reduces the impact of water flow onto the second stage diaphragm, eliminating free flows even in strong currents.
The Mares Prestige 15X second stage incorporates the Fluid Dynamic Deflector, which is engineered to receive and properly direct the airflow from the bypass tube to the mouthpiece. Combined with the VAD system it delivers very natural and effortless breathing.
Included with the Prestige 15X is a superflex hose which is light and flexible for maximum comfort. The super flex hose has 3/8" threads and is 31.5" (80cm) in length. The regulator weighs 34 oz. (965 g). The Mares Prestige 15X is nitrox compatible up to 40% oxygen (EAN40) out of the box.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- VAD (Vortex Assisted Design) by-pass system for effortless, natural breathing under all conditions
- DFC (Dynamic Flow Control) for improved performance at any depth
- Ultralight techno polymer is abrasion resistant and ideal for diving in warm and moderate water temperatures
- Environmentally sealed first stage
- 4LP and 2 HP ports
- Ergonomically designed
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% (The Recreational Limits of Nitrox)
- Standard yoke connection
- Lightweight and compact design
- Oversized purge button is extremely easy to use, even with heavy gloves
- SuperFlex hose - lightweight, flexible, double braided hose designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses
- Orthodontic mouthpiece for added comfort
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8 Threaded UNF|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Threaded UNF|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand|
|Materials||First Stage: Chromed Brass
Second Stage: Techno-Polymer & Polyurethane
|Hose Length||31.5 (80cm)|
|Total Weight||34 oz. (965 g) w/Hose|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Used this on three dives on a recent trip to Anacapa Island in Souther California. I am very happy with the regulator - comfortable mouthpiece, light weight, very easy to breathe on various depths and orientations (horizontal, upside down, overturn, etc.), no problem at all, routes air to the side of your face/mask nicely so you have a very clear view. Unbeatable price from Scuba.com (with a small discount). Highly recommended.