You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite XT2 Second Stage Only (No Hose)
Product OverviewThe XT Regulator welcomes a new generation of regulator performance at Dive Rite. An elite performer, the XT2's advanced, patented design earns top marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab. With work of breathing at less than 1.0 J/l, the XT1 performs right alongside premier regulators on the market today. The second stage regulator ha an ergonomic dive/pre-dive Venturi lever that is easy to adjust even with thick gloves.The Venturi lever prevents regulator free flow. Second stage uses a pneumatically balanced downstream valve, which provides better performance at depth.
The second stage has an external adjustment knob to adjust the valve to fine tune inhalation effort. The second stage housing is manufactured from durable impact resistant ABS plastic and cover is carbon fiber with chromed brass adjustment knob and barrel tube. The spring and lever are stainless-steel and the second stage comes standard with Teflon coated internal parts, which makes it cold-water ready. The second stage regulator is available in a right or left-hand configuration for hose routing and dive equipment set-up requirements. The XT2 Second-Stage is Nitrox ready out of the box.
- Elite Performer, Patented Design
- Earned Top Marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab
- Work of Breathing Less-Than 1.0 J/l
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Valve
- Ergonomic Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Lever
- Venturi Lever Easy-to-Adjust w/Gloves
- Venturi Lever Prevents Regulator Free-Flow
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Cover: Carbon Fiber
- Materials Internal Components: Teflon Coated Chromed Brass & Stainless Steel
- All Internal Moving Parts: Teflon Coated for Cold-Water Use
- Available-In Right-Hand or Left-Hand Configuration
- Nitrox Ready Out of Box
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Inhalation & Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|2'Nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Valve|
|Materials||Case: ABS Plastic
Cover: Carbon Fiber
Internal Components: Teflon Coated Chromed Brass & Stainless Steel