You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi XS Compact AC2 Regulator
The XS Compact AC2 Regulator is a non-balanced, flow-by-piston designed regulator system that combines rugged dependability, lightweight construction and performance offered by higher end systems. This system is level ideal entry-level regulator but also dependable enough for use with stage bottles and resort operations. The Cressi XS Compact AC2 Regulator is a fantastic travel regulator system.
The AC2 first stage is the strongest of Cressi’s first stages due to the quality of materials and the small number of components needed for this design. An innovative conical filter has a large filtering capacity, preventing the infiltration of particles from the tanks. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver air even if there is a first stage failure. 1 HP and 4 LP ports are included.
Designed for reduced weight and durability, the Mares XS Compact 2nd stage is constructed of strong, non-corrosive, high-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve. Creating a Venturi effect, air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection. With a dive/pre-dive function, a flow deviator acts on the Venturi effect minimizing free-flows. Simple to operate and locate, the Cressi XS Compact’s purge button is significantly larger than most other designs.
- Non-balanced, flow-by-piston design
- Reliable downstream demand valve system
- Perfect for entry-level, stage bottles, rental inventories and travel
- Rugged and affordable
- Exterior LP regulations via Allen key
- Marine grade, chromed brass 1st stage construction
- Fail-safe design
- 2nd stage housing constructed of high-tech polymers for high durability
- Large purge button on 2nd stage
- 4 LP Ports, 3/8" Thread
- 1 HP Port, 7/16" Thread
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston|
|LP Ports||4 LP Ports, 3/8 Thread|
|HP Ports||1 HP Port, 7/16 Thread|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||First Stage: Chromed Brass, Second Stage: Polymer Plastic, Silicone Rubber|
|Total Weight||35 oz. (994 g) with Hose|