You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Compact MC9 Regulator
Product OverviewThe MC9 hyper-balanced diaphragm actuated 1st stage regulator has a lightweight body covered by a protective techno-polymer elastomer shell. The regulator is equipped with four low pressure and two high pressure ports. Internally the 1st stage is coated with an anti-friction anti-corrosion material that reduces resistance and allows the critical components to move freely. This makes the components perform and last longer between annual servicing and increases performance.
Research on internal air passages and incorporating a special assist chamber has lowered the drop of intermediate pressure upon inhalation and has kept this drop at a minimum, guaranteeing higher performance in any situation. Hyper-balancing allows for an increase of the intermediate pressure at maximum depths and when experiencing low pressure in the Scuba cylinder, offering higher performance at maximum depths and during the ascent phase of the dive.
The all chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is a balanced diaphragm design which is environmentally sealed. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance.
The Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2'nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The Compact MC9 Regulator is lightweight weighing 30.97 oz. (878 g) with the hose. The Compact MC9 Regulator comes with an owner's manual, is certified to EN250/2000 standards and is made in Italy Regulator is available in multiple color options.
- Regulator Weight: 30.97 oz. (878 g) w/Hose
- Lightweight Jacketed 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- Packs Maximum Performance into Minimum Space
- Available in Multiple Color Options
- Certified to EN250/2014 Standards
- Owner's Manual
- Manufactured in Italy
- 1'st Stage: Cressi MC5 Hyper-Balanced Diaphragm
- Two 7/16 Threaded High-Pressure Ports
- Four 3/8 Threaded Low-Pressure Ports
- Body: Chrome Plated Marine Brass
- Shell: Techno-Polymer Shell Protect Body
- Lightweight and Compact First Stage
- Self-Lubricating Internal Coating
- Anti-Pressure Drop Pneumatics
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed
- Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed-to-Contaminants
- 2'nd Stage: Cressi Compact
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover: Easy to Clear
- Comfortable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Venturi Effect for Enhancing Performance
- Compact Shape: Reduces Weight and In-Water Drag
- Construction: Durable Non-Corrosive Lightweight Techno-Polymers
- Lightweight Design & Silicone Mouthpiece: Less Jaw Fatigue
- Streamlined Exhaust Tee: Directs Bubbles for Clear Field of View
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8 Thread|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Thread|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||First Stage: Chromed Brass, Techno-Polymer Elastomer Shell, Second Stage: Techno-Polymers|
|Total Weight||30.97 oz. (878 g) w/Hose|