You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi AC25M Master Cromo Regulator
Product OverviewThe AC25 is the third generation of Cressi's IP adjustable balanced piston first stage. It features two 7/16" UNF threaded high-pressure ports and five 3/8" UNF threaded low-pressure ports. 4 low-pressure ports are located on a rotating turret that ensures that regulator and instrument connections are always in the right position. The fifth port is a co-axial hi-flow port and is located at the top of the turret. The rotating turret swivels on 360-degree axis and features 5 low-pressure ports designed to allow the use of more connections without interfering between them. It features the external direct IP adjustment system that can be set using a simple hex key wrench. The hi-flow conic shape filter is the same for INT and DIN. The spring and the spring bushing are coated preventing rust. Its technologically advanced design delivers consistent intermediate pressure and high performance even with low tank pressures. The AC25m it features a matte finish, in gun metal-chrome plated brass.
AC25 first stage regulator is combined with the Master Cromo, the pneumatic balanced 2nd stage that features an elliptical shape and a lateral knob for Venturi adjustment. Adjustable inhalation effort on side of the regulator for fine tuning of breathing resistance. Patented elliptical diaphragm and low-friction lever provides air delivery system without injector. Adjuster knob is coated with PVD process with dual OR. Laser-etched titanium front cover piece, internal heat exchanger and for easy maintenance cover cap opening with cam-lock fastener. Second stage has a noise-absorbing techno polymer body and removable techno polymer exhaust deflector. Regulator meets EN250/2014 certification for use in water temperature colder than 50-degrees F (10-degrees C). Regulator comes with a 3/8" threaded 30" (76.2cm)low-pressure hose, an owner's manual and is made in Italy.
- Available: Yoke or DIN
- Lightweight Jacketed 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- Hose Length: 30 (76.2cm)
- EN250/2014 Certification >50-Degree F (10-Degree C)
- Owner's Manual
- Manufactured in Italy
- First Stage: Cressi AC25M
- Balanced Piston Design
- High-Performance: Meets Most Demanding Divers Needs
- 5 Low Pressure (LP) Ports w/3/8 UNF Threads
- 360-Degree Rotating Turret for Maximum Hose Routing (4 LP)
- Fifth Port: Co-Axial Hi-Flow Located at Top of Turret
- 2 High Pressure (HP) Ports w/7/16 UNF Threads
- Matte Finish, Gun Metal-Chrome Plated Brass
- Second Stage: Cressi Master Ellipse
- Pneumatically Balanced Second Stage Design
- Patented Elliptical Diaphragm
- Adjustable Breathing Effort
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch
- Patented Low-Friction Lever
- Adjuster Knob Coated w/PVD Process
- Noise-Absorbing Techno Polymer Body
- Cover: Laser-Etched Titanium Front Cover Piece
- Internal Heat Exchanger for Better Cold-Water Performance
- Removable Exhaust Deflector
- Second Stage Weight: 7.3 oz. (207 g) w/o Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Piston|
|LP Ports||5 with 3/8 UNF Threads|
|HP Ports||2 with 7/16 UNF Threads|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Inhalation Effort Knob
Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Switch
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Materials||First Stage: Matte Finish, Gun Metal-Chrome Plated Brass
Second Stage: Techno Polymer
Cover Second Stage: Laser-Etched Titanium
|Hose Length||30 (76.2cm)|