You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tusa SS-0002 Duo Air II Alternate Combo Inflator
Product OverviewThe SS0002 Duo Air II is a reliable downstream demand valve alternate air source that also provides you with an easy-to-operate power inflator. The SS0002 features a balanced power inflator power inflate button, manual inflate/deflate button, large diameter purge button, and a low profile mouthpiece. When you took dive lessons you learned to perform specific skills to make you safe and comfortable underwater and at the surface. One of those skills was buoyancy control. Once you start diving for fun you use your buoyancy control devise constantly throughout the dive. Your octopus or alternate air source devise on the other hand is never used unless there is an emergency out of air situation. Reacting properly in an out of air situation can make the difference between a safe dive and a tragedy. If your alternate air source and your BCD inflator devise are one and the same you will always know where to find it in an emergency.
The TUSA SS0002 is a second stage regulator and balanced inflator in a single, compact housing. The SS0002 builds upon an already superior product the IR-3 Duo-Air. It is lightweight, streamline, and eliminates the need for a backup-regulator. The TUSA SS0002 Air II air-balanced power inflator valve means you'll have a steady stream of air, regardless of the pressure in your tank. The Air 2 - 5th Generation leaves you breathing- easy throughout your dives.
The TUSA SS0002 Air II provides one-hand operation for instinctive and simple operation the self-flushing mechanism requires just one push-on-the-purge to clear away all dirt or to purge water. The regulator mechanism is a simple, yet reliable classic downstream demand valve. TUSA SS0002 Air II is equipped with a larger hi-comfort ergonomic mouthpiece; large second-stage cover and one-button purge function. The Regulator's pre-tuned system is housed in a precision molded carbon fiber and techno-polymer case for strength and durability. The demand valve is chrome plated brass with a stainless steel spring and a silicone rubber diaphragm and exhaust valve. The TUSA SS0002 Air II comes with a 3/8" threaded 27.56" (70 cm) high-flow low-pressure hose and an owner's manual.
- Increased Safety in Out-of-Air Emergencies
- Second Stage Regulator and Balanced Inflator in a Single, Compact Housing
- Lightweight, Streamline, Eliminates Backup-Regulator (Octopus)
- Balanced Power Inflator Valve
- Simple, Yet Reliable Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- One-Hand Operation for Instinctive and Simple Operation
- Self-Flushing Mechanism
- One-Button Purge Function
- Single Hose Configuration
- New Hi-Comfort Ergonomic Silicone Rubber Mouthpiece
- One Push-on-the-Purge to Clear Away All Dirt or to Purge Water
- Large Purge Cover
- Pre-Tuned System
- Precision Molded Carbon Fiber and Techno-Polymer Case
- Strong and Durable Design
- Demand Valve: Chrome Plated Brass with Stainless Steel Spring
- Silicone Rubber Diaphragm and Exhaust Valve
- 3/8 Threaded 27.56 (70 cm) High-Flow Low-Pressure Hose
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Case: Carbon Fiber & Techno-Polymer, Demand Valve: Chrome Plated Brass, Spring: Stainless Steel, Diaphragm & Exhaust Valve: Silicone Rubber|
|Hose Length||27.56 (70 cm)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is a top value for the $$$$, Its much nicer to have one less hose dangling. Breathes well through 80.