You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe R195 Octopus is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. It's simple and robust construction with a Techno-Polymer Valve Housing offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment. Classic downstream valves are particularly noted for their legendary safety and reliability. When in use, the downstream valve opens in the same direction as the incoming airflow. To close the valve and stop the airflow, a spring counteracts the force of the incoming air. Therefore, a certain inhalation effort is always required to overcome the spring tension and open the valve.
The classic downstream valve is featured in the Scubapro R-Series; here "R" is synonymous with robust and reliable. The R195 Second Stage has Scubapro's VIVA-patented system. The VIVA uses the power of a vacuum assist to reduce work of breathing and increase breathing comfort. It is diver-adjustable on all current Scubapro second stages. The R195 Octopus Regulator weighs 7.0 oz. (198 g) and comes with a 3/8" threaded 39" (100 cm) high-visibility yellow low-pressure hose and a high visibility yellow cover for easy identification and sharing.
- Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Diaphragm and Classic Purge Button
- Techno-Polimer Valve Housing
- Robust Construction
- Diver-Adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super Comfort High Flow Mouthpiece
- Reversible Hose Attachment, Perfect Choice for Deco Tanks
- Legendary Safety and Reliability
- Super-Flow Hose
- Hose Threads: 3/8
- Hose Length: 39 (100 cm) Yellow for Easy Identification and Sharing
- High Visibility Yellow Cover
- Weight: 7.0 oz. (198 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Second-Stage Valve Housing: Techno-Polimer|
|Hose Length||39 (100 cm)|
|Total Weight||7.0 oz. (198 g)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Was looking for a secure transport case for 2 dive consoles. This a about 1" too narrow and 1" to talk to fit. Am using it for save a dive tool kit. Will be fine for that.