You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro R095 Octopus, Yellow
Product OverviewScubapro's R095 is a new Second Stage Octopus featuring classic downstream valve technology, well known for safety and reliability. It's simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R095 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment. Pre-tuned for safe and uncomplicated use, the downstream valve opens in the same direction as the incoming airflow. To close the valve and stop the airflow, a spring counteracts the force of the incoming air. Therefore, a certain inhalation effort is always required to overcome the spring tension and open the valve.
The classic downstream valve in an all metal valve housing is featured in the Scubapro R-Series; here "R" is synonymous with robust and reliable. The octopus version combines the features of the R095 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 39" (100 cm) long yellow hose for easy identification and sharing. The R095 Octopus has a high comfort orthodontic mouthpiece and weighs 5.8 oz. (165 g).
- Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- Valve Housing Chrome Plated Brass
- Safety and Reliability
- Comfort High Flow Mouthpiece
- Pre-Tuned for Safe and Uncomplicated
- Reversible Hose Attachment, Perfect Choice for Deco Tanks
- Robust Construction
- High Visibility Yellow Cover
- Yellow Hose for Easy Identification and Sharing
- Hose: 39 (100 cm) 3/8 Threaded
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (165 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Second-Stage Valve Housing: Techno-Polimer|
|Hose Length||39 (100 cm)|
|Total Weight||5.8 oz. (165 g)|