You have no items in your shopping cart.
Poseidon Xstream Octopus
Product OverviewThe Xstrearme Octopus second stage is a high-flow design providing 76 standard cubic feet per minute (SCFM) flow of gas (2,150 liters per minute). The 2nd stage regulator uses an upstream servo-valve design with a safety valve opening pressure of 261 +/- 14 psi (18 +/- 1 bar) relief pressure. The second stage has a durable PVC housing with metal mechanism and rubber parts. The regulator has an automatic Venturi assist and inhalation control. Octopus has a bright yellow cover for easy identification in an out of air emergency and comes with a long 35.4" (90 cm) 3/8" threaded hose.
- Super High-Flow Design
- Flow Rate: 76 Standard Cubic Feet per Minute (SCFM) Flow of Gas (2,150 liters per minute)
- Safety Valve Opening Pressure of 261 +/- 14 psi (18 +/- 1 bar)
- Upstream Servo-Valve Design
- Materials: Durable PVC Housing with Brass and Stainless Steel Mechanism and Rubber Parts
- Automatic Venturi Assist and Inhalation Control
- Yellow Cover for Easy Identification in Emergency Out-of-Air Situation
- Long 35.4 (90 cm) 3/8 Threaded Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|2'nd Stage Type||Upstream Servo-Valve Design|
|Materials||Housing PVC, Internal Mechanism Brass, Stainless Steel and Rubber|
|Hose Thread||3/8 Thread|
|Hose Length||35.4 (90 cm)|