You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Oceanic Slimline 3 Octopus is rugged and dependable. The Slimline 3 Octopus is engineered to provide you with the same outstanding reliability as your primary regulator. It fits comfortably in your right or left hand, making this octopus convenient for all divers. The compact, low profile Slimline 3 is made with durable, lightweight techno-polymer material for a less cumbersome dive. The sleek, simple structure is easy to clean and maintain, giving outstanding performance.
For easy identification, this octopus has bright, highly visible yellow soft purge cover and highly durable and flexible bright yellow 36" (91.4 cm) Miflex braided low pressure 3/8" threaded hose further increases diving comfort. The Slimline 3 Octopus weighs 4.87 oz. (138 g). The octopus is built-to-last with a silicone mouthpiece, diaphragm and exhaust valve. The valve mechanism is a dependable downstream demand valve with a resilient silicone poppet seat and stainless-steel lever. Regulator comes with an owner's manual.
- Rugged and Dependable
- Engineered to Provide Same Outstanding Reliability as Primary Regulator
- Fits Comfortably in Right-or-Left-Hand, Octopus Convenient for All Divers
- Compact, Low Profile Design
- Durable, Lightweight Techno-Polymer Material for Less Cumbersome Dive
- Sleek, Simple Structure, Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Bright, Highly Visible Yellow Soft Purge Cover
- Durable and Flexible Bright Yellow 36 (91.4 cm)½:Miflex Braided Hose
- Hose Threads: 3/8
- Hose Further Increases Diving Comfort
- Silicone Mouthpiece, Diaphragm and Exhaust Valve
- Stainless-Steel Lever
- Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Nitrox Ready Out-of-the-Box to 40%
- Simple, Reliable Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Weight: 4.87 oz. (138 g)
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40%|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand valve|
|Materials||Housing: Techno-Polymer, Lever: Stainless-Steel, Silicone|
|Hose Length||36 (91.4 cm)|
|Total Weight||4.87 oz. (138 g)|