You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Loop Second Stage is a vertical regulator design that can be mounted on the divers right or left, providing the ultimate freedom of movement with under the shoulder" hose positioning. This second stage octopus is a mid-sized techno-polymer second stage regulator with its simple, yet reliable downstream demand valve design. The Loop's integrated Sagittal Vortex Assisted Design (S-VAD) system creates a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the center of the regulator that keeps the diagram down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths. The Loop also has twin exhaust valves for ease of exhalation and oversized silicone rubber purge button for easy clearing of regulator. Regulator comes with a 43.3" (110cm) 3/8" threaded low pressure hose, and weighs 13.3 oz. (374 g) including the hose. Hose and purge cover are bright yellow for easy identification in out of air situations. Regulator is Nitrox ready up to 40% oxygen out-of-the-box.
- integrated Sagittal Vortex Assisted Design (S-VAD) System
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Comfortable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Techno-Polymer Construction
- Twin Exhaust Valves for Ease of Exhalation
- Oversized Silicone Rubber Purge Button for Easy Clearing of Regulator
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- Hose: 43.3 (110cm) 3/8 Thread
- Yellow Hose & Purge Cover for Easy ID in Out of Air Situation
- Weight w/Hose: 13.3 oz. (374 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand|
|Materials||Techno-Polymer & Polyurethane|
|Hose Length||43.3 (110cm)|
|Total Weight||13.3 oz. (374 g) w/Hose|