You have no items in your shopping cart.
Simple and reliable, the Cressi XS Octopus is a full size octopus offered at a very reasonable price. It is durable and light weight due to its technopolymer construction. A downstream delivery system with an adjustable side valve is simple and reliable.
Equipped with a pre-dive/dive function, a flow diverter controls the Venturi effect. The pre-dive setting will reduce free flow for entering the water and initial stages of the dive, while the dive function allows the regulator to develop its maximum performance.
The XS Octopus is equipped with a 33" (84cm) 3/8" threaded hose and has a yellow front cover for easy identification in an out-of-air scenario. A soft and comfortable liquid silicone mouthpiece is included. Italian made, the Cressi XS Octopus weighs 7.27 oz. (206 g) without the hose and 12.7 oz. (359 g) with the hose. Regulator is certified to Annex B EN 250.2014 standards.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Full size yet lightweight octopus
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve Mechanism for reliable performance
- Adjustable Venturi effect for pre dive/dive
- Easy maintenance
- Rugged technopolymer construction
- Weight without hose: 206 gr
- Certification Annex B EN 250:2014_ A>10°C
- Made in Italy
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Case: Polymers, Rubber
Parts: Chromed Brass, Silicone & Buna-N O-Rings
|Hose Length||39 (100cm)|
|Total Weight||4.76 oz. (135 g), w/o Hose|