You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDo you have Vision Problems when Diving?
Rx lenses are offered on several TUSA styles of masks. This option allows the diver to choose right and left lens powers in both a variety of Diopter for maximum flexibility and for a custom fit. Just as eyeglasses are the easiest and safest way to correct vision topside, corrective lenses are the simplest and most cost-effective choices for correcting vision underwater.
Tired of not being able to see well underwater? Can't read your computer or gauges? Maybe you not sure what F-stop you are setting your camera on? If these are problems for you when diving, you need to get a set of Diopter lenses for your dive mask. If you need corrective lenses for your Liberator-Plus Series 2 Windowed Mask (see SKU: TBTM57), it can be easily fitted with optical lenses from -1.5 to -8.0 Diopters in 0.5 increments. Lenses are manufactured from tempered glass. Stop squinting and dive safer with corrected vision underwater.
- Available in Right and Left Lenses
- Variety of Diopter for Maximum Flexibility and Custom Fit
- Optical Lenses from -1.5 to -8.0 Diopters
- Increments: 0.5
- Tempered Glass Lenses
- Corrects Vision Underwater
- Stop Squinting and Dive Safer with Corrected Vision Underwater
- Improves Vision for: Gauge, Computer and Camera Readings
- Easy to Install
- Cost Effective
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Range||-1.5 To -8.0|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We bought prescription goggles for my son to go snorkeling. He says he can see even better with them then his glasses. They may be expensive but I’m thrilled he can see the fish and turtles.