You have no items in your shopping cart.
Suunto DX Titanium Bracelet Wrist Computer with USB
Product OverviewThe Suunto DX is built on the award-winning Suunto D9tx design and is the ultimate tool for open-circuit and closed-circuit rebreather divers. It's the first of its Kind to feature closed-circuit rebreather compatibility. The premium design and materials, combined with the new-superior Suunto fused RGBM, make it the must have instrument for your diving and day-to-day adventures.
At the heart of every Suunto dive computer is an algorithm; the reduced gradient bubble model (RGBM), that calculates decompression for a dive. Suunto has been developing RGBM algorithms together with Dr. Bruce Wienke relentlessly for over a decade. A rich history full of science, development, and underwater experience lies within every Suunto dive computer.
The Suunto Technical RGBM is an advanced algorithm that provides flexibility and safety during ascent through continuous decompression. The DX was created especially to meet the needs of technical divers. It eliminates the need to constantly monitor depth, time, and when to switch gases. All critical data can be provided through this single device. Suunto's fused RGBM takes this one step further. The new Suunto fused RGBM algorithm seamlessly combines the benefits of Suunto's technical RGBM with the latest full RGBM for deep dives and supports dives down to 492' (150 meters). With no input from the diver, Suunto's fused RGBM automatically switches between models to effectively manage the risks of decompression sickness and helps maximize bottom time while minimizing ascent time. Novice divers can use the same Suunto dive computer including Suunto fused RGBM as they advance in their hobby. The fused RGBM provides a slow continuous ascent from depth so that technical and Deep Divers have shorter total decompression time.
For closed circuit diving the computer has a set point, non-monitoring with dedicated CCR mode. It configures up to 3 different diluents, provides adjustable high and low set points, as well as a custom set point during the dive. It also has a set point that switches at specified depths and also the possibility to switch to open-circuit mode in case of the need to bailout. For all diving, the advanced Suunto fused RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving has TRIMIX support, including helium and oxygen, gas switching between 8 gases, and 5 modes that include: CCR, air, mixed gas, gauge and a built-in dive planner.
The DX has a chronograph stopwatch function in time and dive mode. The dive mode is altitude adjustable to 10,000' (3,000 meters), has a 12/24 clock function, dual time, ascent rate monitor alarm, ascent time display, audible alarm, deep stop function, full decompression data, log book memory of approximately 140 hours, maximum depth alarm, personal adjustment features, safety stop function, backlight and displays temperature.
With the built-in dive planner, you can plan gas mixes, test upcoming dives, and view no-decompression limits for different depths before beginning your dive. After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional Suunto DM4 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives.
The Suunto DX has a 3D digital compass function that provides bearing tracking, cardinal directions, declination setting, guided calibration, headings in degrees and is tilt compensating. An optional wireless tank pressure transmitter is also available to offer tank pressure monitoring (see SKU: SQTVTCT) that is easy to install in you first-stage regulator HP port. The transmitter provides Remaining Air Time (RAT) feature that calculates current depth, tank pressure, your breathing rate, ascent time, and decompression status to tell you exactly how much time you can remain underwater. When using the transmitter option, the computer with display gas pressure from 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars).
The DX is a compact watch style computer that measures 1.84" (46.7mm) in diameter with a thickness of 0.68" (17.3mm) and weighs a mere 6.4 oz. (182 g) with a titanium Bracelet, so you can wear it every day as a timepiece. It is powered by a user replaceable CR2450 lithium battery. The DX comes with a USB cable, quick guide, and dive legal leaflet.
- Ultimate Tool for Open-Circuit and Re-Breather Divers
- Very-First of its Kind to Feature Closed-Circuit-Re-Breather (CCR) Compatibility
- Premium-Design and Materials
- New-Superior SUUNTO Fused RGBM Algorithm
- Must-Have Instrument for Your Dive-Missions and Everyday Adventures
- Are You Ready-to-Conquer New Territory?
- Optional Wireless Air Integration (see SKU: SQTVTCT)
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight
- New SUUNTO Fused RGBM Algorithm:½:
Seamlessly-Combines Benefits of SUUNTO's Technical RGBM w/Full RGBM for Deep Dives½:
Supports Dives Down to 492' (150 meters)½:
Fused RGBM Auto Switches Models to Manage Risks-of-Decompression Sickness
- Maximize Bottom Time while Minimizing Ascent Time
- Provides Slow-Continuous Ascent from Depth
- Technical & Deep Divers: Shorter-Total Decompression Time
- Audible, Visual Depth and Time Alarms
- 8 Gas Mixture Compatible
- Deep Stop Options
- Built-In Dive Planner
- Compact Watch Style Computer with Dual Time
- Altitude Adjustable to 10,000' (3,000 meters)
- Memory Capacity: Approximately 140 Hours
- Time, Date & Temperature
- Imperial/Metric Display
- 12/24 Hour Time Format
- Five Modes: CCR, Air, Mixed Gas, Gauge and Off
- TRIMIX Support Including Helium and Oxygen
- Dimensions: Diameter 1.84 (46.8 mm), Thickness 0.68 (17mm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (182 g) with Titanium Bracelet
- Tilt-Compensated 3D Compass
- Power: User Replaceable CR2450 Lithium Battery
- USB Cable
- Durable Rubber Wrist Strap
- Quick Guide
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Suunto Fused Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)|
|Depth Display||492' (150 meters)½:|
|Altitude Adjustable||10,000' (3,000 meters)|
|Operating Modes||CCR, Air, Mixed Gas, Gauge and Off|
|Memory Capacity||Approximately 140 Dives|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable CR2450 Lithium Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Yes|
|Air Integrated||Optional, (see SKU: SQTVTCT)|