You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro X-Tek Horseshoe Wing Bladder
Product OverviewScubapro's X-TEK products incorporate many years of knowledge and experience offering tech divers exceptional results. No matter where your dives may take you: to the most mysterious caves, in old, dilapidated ship wrecks or in the deepest depths of the oceans, with the TEK products from Scubapro you will always have a reliable and safe companion.
The Scubapro X-Tek Horseshoe (HS) Wing comes in a 60 lbs. (27 kg) single bladder high lift air cell design. The Scubapro X-Tek Horseshoe (HS) Wing provides unprecedented buoyancy control regardless of your diving position. The HS is manufactured using a strong and durable 1680-denier ballistic nylon outer shell guaranteeing a high-quality external bladder with maximum abrasion resistance. The inner bladder is made of durable 420-denier nylon for superior puncture resistance compared to just a polyurethane bladder found on other buoyancy devices.
Outer shell has a zippered closure for easy access to the internal bladder, 5 durable grommets and 4 reinforced cylinder band slots for attachment to harness, back-plate and cylinders. Tek HS Wing comes equipped with 1 large lower left front overpressure relief valve with manual pull dump cord, and Scubapro's Balanced Power Inflator Mechanism for perfect buoyancy control.
Scubapro's Balanced Power Inflator provides a high inflation speed, especially at depth. Inflator has different shaped inflation and purge buttons for easy use even in extremely low light or murky water conditions. Inflator is also equipped with a rapid pull dump mechanism with cable pull for easy deflation of the air bladder. The Tek HS Wing come equipped with bungee systems for minimum drag and a low-profile in tight environment diving conditions. The HS Wing also comes with low pressure quick connect hose and an owner's manual.
- Wing Provides Unprecedented Buoyancy Control
- Outer Shell:
Strong and Durable 1680-Denier Ballistic Nylon
Maximum Abrasion Resistance
Durable 420-Denier Nylon
Superior Puncture Resistance
- Zippered Closure for Easy Access to the Internal Bladder(s),
- Attachment Points:
5 Durable Grommets
4 Reinforced Cylinder Band Slots
All for Attachment to Harness, Back-Plate & Cylinders
- Large Lower Left Front Overpressure Relief Valve w/Manual Pull Dump Cord
- Scubapro's Balanced Power Inflator Mechanism for Perfect Buoyancy Control
- High Inflation Speed, Especially at Depth
- Different Shaped Inflation and Purge Buttons:
Easy ID Even in Extremely Low Light or Murky Water Conditions
- Rapid Pull Dump Mechanism with Cable Pull for Easy Deflation
- Includes 3/8 Thread LP Hose and Owner's Manual
- Lift Capacities of 60 lbs. (27 kg)
- Bungee-System for Minimum Drag and Low Profile
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||60 lbs. (27 kg)|
|Valves||Dump/Over Pressure Relief/Inflator Pull Dump|
|Oral Inflator||Scubapro Balanced Power Inflator|
|Materials||Outer Shell: 1680-Denier Ballistic Nylon, Bladder: 420-Denier Nylon|