You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oceanic Pro Plus 3 Air Integrated Computer with Compass, QD
Product OverviewNo more squinting. Dive Computers are supposed to deliver crucial data quickly & w/o confusion. Oceanic agrees. That's why the Pro-Plus 3 combines a huge display area, the largest most legible digits on the market and an intuitive user interface w/major feature enhancement. See it for yourself. Take the Oceanic challenge: When shopping for a new dive computer, compare the displays. When it comes to viewing critical information, which would you rather see at 100' (30 meters)?
Air Time Remaining (ATR):
The Air Time Remaining feature calculates current depth, tank pressure, breathing rate, ascent time, & decompression status to tell you exactly how much time you can remain underwater. The Pro Plus 3 continually displays ATR via a numerical bar graph in addition to cylinder pressure. You may also display ATR in oversized digits at any time with the press of a button.
Dive Time Remaining (DTR):
Dive Time Remaining, like ATR provides a 'real' number in minutes. This calculation combines ATR, nitrogen and oxygen absorption, displaying whichever allows less time. Is it a good idea to check your computer before entering the water? You bet. Could you forget to activate your computer? Sure. The Pro Plus-3 features push button or automatic activation, triggered by water contact. A benefit of push button activation is easily verifying operation and cylinder pressure, but in case you forget, or simply choose not to activate your computer, it can be as simple as jumping in the water.
Audible alarms w/flashing LED warning light & acknowledgment:
The Pro Plus 3 features a variety of system & user customized audible alarms, alerting you to situations that pose a potential danger, or simply serve as a convenient reminder. Have you ever had difficulty hearing your computer's audible alarm? Perhaps that little beep signifying a potentially dangerous situation was timed perfectly with some large exhaust bubbles rushing past your ears. Or maybe it seemed to be insignificant as that huge manta ray soared overhead. You won't miss the Pro Plus 3's audible alarm. Once triggered, the alarm will sound continuously for 10 seconds. Oceanic knows what you're thinking That's nice, I'll definitely hear the alarm, but isn't that going to annoy me and everyone else in the water?" Oceanic thought of that too. The alarm's job is to get your attention so that you look at the computer. Once it does that, simply press the button and it will stop. You're a responsible diver and Oceanic treats you that way. If you really want to exceed your pre-set maximum depth alarm by a couple of feet to capture that award-winning photograph go ahead!
Air or Nitrox:
The Pro Plus 3 acts simply as an ½Air' computer until you tell it otherwise, whether that is this weekend or 2 years down the road. As your training and experience grow, the Pro Plus 3 is designed to grow with you, being easily programmed for Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 100%.
Oceanic Personal Dive Computer Algorithm:
Decompression theory can be trusted only as far as it has been demonstrated by actual test dive data. In 1987 a unique series of experiments were conducted by Diving Science and Technology (DSAT). Commissioned by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI), these doppler ultrasound monitored human experiments conducted by Dr. Michael Powell produced the most comprehensive data set that exists for recreational divers to this day. These data were used to validate the PADI Recreational Dive Planner & are the basis of the algorithm used in all Oceanic personal dive computers (PDCs). The ultimate adjustable algorithm" that's the way divers, instructors and Oceanic Pro Dealers refer to Oceanic PDCs. Oceanic's color coded bar graphs provide complete control of your margin of safety for each dive. Want to be a bit more cautious? Make it a personal rule to never enter into the yellow caution zone, or stay one pixel away, or you get the point. Now you can even program several of Oceanic's PDCs to do it for you with Oceanic's patent pending nitrogen bar graph alarm; set it once & let computer alert you when bar graph reaches that level.
Automatic Safety Stop Prompt:
A brief audible & visual alarm remind you as you approach 15' (4.6 meters), & an automatic 3-minute timer counts down to zero. As in any other dive mode, you still have access to other pieces of information, & there is no penalty should you choose to disregard the safety stop.
Choose Your Dive Mode Display:
The new Pro Plus 3 is as versatile underwater as it is topside. Upon starting your dive, the Pro Plus 3 will simply display your current depth, how long you can stay & cylinder pressure. While many divers have asked for such simplicity & ease of use, you know that with all the Pro Plus 3's features, there must be more. And there is. Simply press the button to see more information. Is this information important to you on a full-time basis? Leave it there. Just want to check it & then move on to another display? You can do that too. It's up to you & your Pro Plus 3.
Other features of the Pro Plus 3 are: Fast set menu w/dual button operation, 12/24 hour format, date & time stamp, user friendly mode icons, graphic user interface recognizable logic of green, yellow and red color-coding in conjunction w/bar graphs, the diver has at-a-glance information, automatically compensation for altitude up to 14,000' (4,270 meters), diver replaceable CR2 battery, battery hot swap, 24-hour fly countdown and calculated de-saturation time, variable ascent rate indicator, depth dependent ascent rate, SmartGlo backlighting for low light conditions, 24 dive on-unit log book, optional Ocean-Log PC interface & PC upload, extended range gauge mode & much more!
The Oceanic Pro Plus 3 can display in imperial or metric measurements, has an operational depth of 330' (100 meters), displays pressure from 0 to 5,000 psi (0 to 352 bars) & displays temperature from 0° to 99°F (-9° to 60°C), comes in a durable impact resistant case w/attachment points for lanyards or clips w/a 7/16" threaded HP hose with QD for easy detachment of computer from regulator, USB cable & owner's manual.
The SideScan is a dual-purpose liquid filled compass. The Side Scan window allows quick reference of large, easy-to-read bearing indicators on a luminescent display for gun sight accuracy. Or, for divers who prefer relative navigation, the ratchet bezel can be rotated easily even with thick neoprene gloves. The dial rests on a precision jeweled bearing and incorporates extremely strong magnets for super quick response and accuracy. The compass bezel has compass headings in 30° numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course, and a lubber line across the compass face.
- Complete Instrumentation Console
- Includes Precision Navigation
- Pro-Plus 3 Air/Nitrox, Air Integrated Computer:
- Huge Display Area, Largest Most Legible Digits on the Market
- Intuitive User Interface
- Air Time Remaining (ATR)
- ATR: Calculates Current Depth, Tank Pressure, Breathing Rate, Ascent Time, and Decompression Status
- Dive Time Remaining (DTR)
- DTR: Calculation Combines Air Time Remaining, Nitrogen and Oxygen Absorption
- Push-Button or Automatic Activation
- Audible Alarms with Flashing LED Warning Light and Acknowledgment
- User-Customized Audible Alarms
- Operating Modes: Air, Nitrox or Gauge
- 3 Gas Nitrox Mixtures from 21% to 100%
- Dual Algorithm: Modified Haldanean / DSAT (Diving Science and Technology) Database / Z+
- The Ultimate Adjustable Algorithm
- Graphic User Interface: Recognizable Logic of Green, Yellow and Red Color-Coding Bar Graphs
- Nitrogen Bar Graph Alarm
- Automatic Safety Stop Prompt at 15'(4.6 meters) 3-Minute Timer Counts-Down to Zero
- Diver-Replaceable CR2 Battery with Battery Hot Swap
- 24-Hour Fly Countdown and Calculated De-Saturation Time
- Variable Ascent Rate Indicator
- SmartGlo Backlighting
- Personalized Dive Mode Display
- Fast Set Menu with Dual Button Operation
- Date and Time Stamp
- User Friendly Mode Icons
- Automatically Compensation for Altitude Up to 14,000' (4,270 meters)
- Depth-Dependent Ascent Rate
- 24 Dive On-Unit Log Book
- Optional Ocean-Log PC Interface and PC Upload
- Display in Imperial or Metric Measurements
- Operational Depth of 330' (100 meters)
- Pressure Display: 0 to 5,000 psi (0 to 352 bars)
- Temperature Display: 0°: to 99°:F (-9°: to 60°:C)
- Turn-Around Pressure Alarm, Ending Pressure Alarm
- Maximum Depth Alarm
- Elapsed Dive Time Alarm
- 12/24 Hour Time Format, Date and Time of Day
- Durable Impact Resistant Case with Attachment Points
- 7/16 Threaded HP Hose w/Quick Disconnect
- Review Card and Owner's Manual
- Reliable Underwater Navigation
- Large, Easy-to-Read Bearing Indicators
- Great in Limited Visibility
- Liquid Filled Compass
- Top and Side Reading Capabilities
- Side Reading for Gun-Sight Accuracy
- High Visibility Lubber Line
- Large Ratcheting Bezel with Direction and Reciprocal Index Points
- Luminescent Display
- Precision Jeweled Bearing
- Strong Magnets for Quick Response and Accuracy
- Compass Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Dual Algorithm: Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data base) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data base)|
|Depth Display||330' (100 Meters)|
|Altitude Adjustable||2,000 to 14,000' (610 to 4,200 meters)|
|Operating Modes||Air/Nitox/ Gauge|
|Memory Capacity||24 On-Board Log Book|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable CR2450 Battery|
|Pressure Display||0 to 5,000 psi (0 to 352 bars)|
|Hose Threads||7/16 w/Quick Disconnect Fitting|