You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro Go Travel Fin
Perfect for travel, the Scubapro Go Travel Fins provide serious performance in a lightweight package. Appropriate for scuba, snorkeling and swimming, Go Travel Fins are designed to be worn barefoot. These fins utilize replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel straps that allow for a versatile fit and efficient donning and doffing. Though not necessary, scuba socks may be worn feel even more comfort.
Weighing in at only 2.5lbs. (average depending on size) per pair, the Go Travel fins are a traveler’s dream come true. They are designed to easily fit in IATA carry-on compliant luggage. Utilizing the innovative Piggy Back Stack system, one fin blade interlocks with the other creating a snug coupling that makes packing and traveling much easier.
Made of ultra-strong Monprene® material, the Go Travel Fins are built to last and are ideal for long-term and heavy duty use. Go Travel fins are designed with a 25° pre-angled blade with a central power panel that provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect. Power bars on the underside of the rails prevent over flexing, maintaining the best angle under even high load conditions. The Scubapro Go Travel Fins deliver speed, power, stability and maneuverability with minimal effort.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water
- Barefoot Design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap
- The fin is easy to don and doff – it can also be used when wearing neoprene socks
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel fast and light
- Innovative Piggy Back Stack system interlocks one fin blade into the other, creating a snug pairing that makes packing and traveling that much easier
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Fin Materials||Monprene Rubber|
|Dimensions||Length: 3XS: 18.75 (47.63 cm), 2XS: 17.75 (45 cm), XS-S: 19 (48.25 cm), M-L: 20.5 (52.1 cm), XL: 22 (55.9 cm)|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Weight||XS-S: 2.2 lbs. (1 kg), M-L: 2.6 lbs. (1.2 kg)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love these for fins for travel. Like to use them when snorkeling for scallops as well! Easy for other boats to spot the white fins