You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scuba Pro Seawing Nova Open Heel Fins
|SEAWING NOVA, GORILLA, TWIN JET MAX, TWIN JET, JETSPORT, GO SPORT|
|7MM OR HEAVY SOLE BOOTS||XS||S||S||M||M||L||L||XL||XL||XL||----||----||----|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
The Seawing Nova Open Heel Fins combine classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design. Winning Popular Science magazine's "Best of What's New" award, the ScubaLab Testers Choice award, and the internationally-recognized Red Dot Award for product design, Scubapro’s Seawing Nova open heel fins are a truly unique design providing world-class performance.
Made of modern Monprene, the Seawing Nova’s are designed to take a beating and provide many years of trouble-free service. The proprietary G4 (4th Generation) articulated hinge allows the entire wing-shaped blade to pivot and generate thrust. The Seawing Nova produces a propulsive snap which provides impressive speed and power while maintaining accurate maneuvering control, with little to no ankle or leg strain. The Seawing Nova also excels in low-speed maneuvering, including frog kicks and reverse kicks, and offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments.
The footplate has co-molded Grip Pads that provide a non-skid base. This thoughtful feature comes in handy when on a dive platform or climbing a dive ladder. The self-adjusting bungee heel strap is comfortable and provides for simple and efficient donning and doffing.
Multiple colors are available for simple diver identification underwater or to match your favorite Scubapro product. Delivering the power, acceleration, and maneuverability of a blade fin with the kicking comfort and efficiency of a split fin, the Scubapro Seawing Nova Open Heel Fins are a leader in both performance and innovation.
- Built with a Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability
- Pivot Control technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick
- Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable and extremely durable.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads provides a dependable non-skid grip on wet surfaces
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Type||Vented Articulated Mid-Point Joint|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It’s the best fins. I used it for Cozumel trip, and no problem occurred to my dive. SUCBA.com has it delivered as promised. Great job. Thanks,